Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to modify the amount of coins you can pick up from the ground ? For Example 500 instead of 5..

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I played through the recent update but I still see 2-3 unopened chests scatterred around? I've searched the thread and comments for additional Chest Key locations but haven't found any that I have not used already.

So my questions are:
1. Should there be unopened chests at this point in the game? Or...
2. Have I just missed a few Chest Keys? If so, I'll keep looking.
3. Is there a Chest Key guide ANYWHERE!?!:D

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
I played through the recent update but I still see 2-3 unopened chests scatterred around? I've searched the thread and comments for additional Chest Key locations but haven't found any that I have not used already.

So my questions are:
1. NO
2. YES
3. You can check walkthroughs of every update on YT. I advise you to post screenshoot of your menu with girls so wy can say you which kpage scene do you miss.

Reactions: rooney10

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018

So my questions are:
The only exception to Gothard's answer I believe is the half-buried chest by the jaguar.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Where do i place the Mac OS save files ? No one seems to know.
Users/Username/Library/Application Support
They save straight to the Application Support folder and not in a specific folder.
The files are named "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" "Defaultfile.rpgsave" and "Defaultglobal.rpgsave"

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
I have issues updating the game.
the game is installed in the samsung security/hidden folders, everything has been working fine. this new update was downloaded. but when i try to install, it just quit and a message of app not installed is seen.

i had the same issues b4, but then i thought the files were corrupt.

but now i even tried to uninstall the game and trying to install the new version...lost all my progress :( but its fun playing so it doesnt matter that i have to go throug the game again

any othere having same issues?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I have issues updating the game.
the game is installed in the samsung security/hidden folders, everything has been working fine. this new update was downloaded. but when i try to install, it just quit and a message of app not installed is seen.

i had the same issues b4, but then i thought the files were corrupt.

but now i even tried to uninstall the game and trying to install the new version...lost all my progress :( but its fun playing so it doesnt matter that i have to go throug the game again

any othere having same issues?
If you are installing full version on an android then you must know there is a file size limit on installable files. I found this out the hard way and had to go back to beginning to install full version and just install the updates from then on.

MoJoe75

Jan 28, 2020
Man, I hate to ask but Im stumped, I got Clare's Kamasutra page but can't get to stay at my house. What deco do I need?

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
If you are installing full version on an android then you must know there is a file size limit on installable files. I found this out the hard way and had to go back to beginning to install full version and just install the updates from then on.

Thanks. But ive installed the last updates. Without any issues.
This file size is smaller then the previous one.
Maybe now i have the 41% installed maybe i need to install the previous update again first.

Didnt find the only update files. Where are those?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes