Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am not using the compressed version. And I have seen a Great White, caught a ~430lb one previously. But since the 500lb challenge was issued, nothing.
You got 5 layers of RNG on the fishing : what spawns, what weight, will they bite, will they run away, will they eat your lure. Multiply that by the 6 fish species. You get about 0.0000000001% chance for the right combo to loadup what you need. Just keep going back and forth until RNGesus likes you enough. Or just don't bother and get way more $ in way less time by running around the park for talismans/plants

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's interesting. In my case it broke my game. I went to Squallmart and nothing happened, I couldn't talk to Alia or Emily although the hint system told me to seek Alia's help.
I tried doing it the other way round, first waiting for Albert to go crazy and then going to the cave to craft the dart, and it worked. I went back to the store and the next scene triggered automatically.
I also got the hint to talk to Alia to seek help... I think the hint was poor.
You had to go to the Park and meet Albert there first.
(I can not remember now) But you only then could go to Squilmart and talk to Alia.

I must admit, that was confusing for me as well.

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
Question regarding scrolls :
Are all scrolls in chest ?
Is there ATM a chest for every key and a key for every chest ?
Is any scroll linked to fishing (didn't find that very fun and bailed out) ?

I can currently (early june patch) invite numerous women to drink tea in my house. Two of them have no scroll at all and we just play chess.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018

I can currently (early june patch) invite numerous women to drink tea in my house. Two of them have no scroll at all and we just play chess.
When you talk to your.... spiritual advisor you can see at the bottom a list of everything you can currently unlock.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Yes
Yes
No
You're a month late, calling girls is purely for the smex (scrolls). You can't call girls without scrolls since you don't have their phone numbers (their name is ????? in the list). And it's 4 girls without scrolls. I'm guessing you modded the game if your quote is taken to the letter and not metaphorically

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Where did the photographer Ash go?

As I understand it, in this game again there will be no choice of actions

Reactions: Tvaki

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
You can't call girls without scrolls since you don't have their phone numbers (their name is ????? in the list)
Either I broke my game or I got far enough in the game to earn their phone number and somehow failed at finding 2 (or more) scrolls.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, both of them got scrolls in 0.40 ..... You missed those, update to the lattest and you'll get more scrolls (1 per update you missed)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I also got the hint to talk to Alia to seek help... I think the hint was poor.
You had to go to the Park and meet Albert there first.
(I can not remember now) But you only then could go to Squilmart and talk to Alia.

I must admit, that was confusing for me as well.
Oh, I see. When I loaded a previous save and tried again I ran into Albert by pure chance because I was heading for the cave.
In that case I guess the hint was actually misleading since you had to take other steps before talking to Alia.

Reactions: Alfius

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why it always takes so long for android version? :'(
Because nobody gives a flying buttfuck about it. Every Android version around here is a PCmutant somebody messed around with to make it run on phones. All you gotta do is pay whatever on Patreon and get the official build straight from NLT, without all the bugs and crap the mutant will give you (and chapter select since the game/Google deletes your saves)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes