FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So we're at 40% completion now. Last time I played it was on 9% so I really wanted to wait till it has much more content so I could enjoy it for longer... Would you guys recommend I start it now or should I still wait for a while?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
So we're at 40% completion now. Last time I played it was on 9% so I really wanted to wait till it has much more content so I could enjoy it for longer... Would you guys recommend I start it now or should I still wait for a while?
If 9% is where you left off, there is a ton of content since then. This isn't your typical game where 40% equals 40 minutes of play.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
On the first page everything is written

Is it on Android?
Nope its on PC. I'm always forget where i was in story so i always make lots of save file in games and i will always go and look them for remembering story. And this one has only 20. I cant take saves anymore.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Nope its on PC. I'm always forget where i was in story so i always make lots of save file in games and i will always go and look them for remembering story. And this one has only 20. I cant take saves anymore.
I understand you now. You can offer it to him on Discord, in the Help section.
But if he doesn't answer, I'll write to him myself.
How can I get of the cave while with clare
You need to perform a number of actions. Collect all items and bring her Old Wood. There is also a puzzle with stones and a snake, you need to solve it.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I couldn't agree more..

While this game may be incredible, it has one massive issue that can't be overlooked; that damned serum/love potion. It's pretty much mind control with a subtle hint of rape which is a massive turn off for me.
If NLT were to put it anywhere near my dear Janet I don't think I can bring myself to play this game anymore, or at the very least, not with the same enthusiasm.
Have you played it's predecessor "Lust Epidemic"? It was centered around the love portion.
So you shouldn't be surprised if the love potion also plays an important role in this game.
And what you already might have noticed is that the MC doesn't always fall back on using the love potion although it plays an important role. It will be interesting to see how the love potion part works out with the characters of the former game.
To me the love potion is more of an enhancement to have better or more intense sex. At least that was the usual intention behind it. Furthermore the love potion doesn't only affect women, it also affects men. Therefore it could also be used by certain women to lay their hands on the MC.
So far I like the different characters of all the women in this game. And I'm quite sure that NLT will keep it that way.
I won't be surprised if the MC doesn't use the love potion in the first place on either Janet or Kaley. Maybe he'll use it at a later time in their relationships to "just" spice up the love life a bit at that time.

Reactions: Retired123

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
What do you think, Nadia is:
1. Nadia
2. Naomi
3. Alia
4. Sofia
5. Janet
6. Albert :)
Diana (Nadia is an anagram for Diana)
This can be by pure chance as the names where chosen. And if not, that's how i would set a trap to make some easy to impress people believe the anagram has some meaning which it hasn't. :LOL:

Also, in the booty call menu are still four slots free for unknown girls or what and one is possibly this Nadia. If the pirates lost the battle against the Tikpak they could have buried their queen alive below the mountains... :unsure: ...and we find her later. Will see.

Reactions: Retired123

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
"v40071" game will be complated if 40 part or 71 part hits 100 percent?
This same question is asked over and over.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 40 07 1

40 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpa71

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
This same question is asked over and over.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 38 06 2

40 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.
The problem is that they only understand Roman numerals. :D

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How do i use the others save file? where do i past the file to?
This is written on the first page.
By the way, you incorrectly inserted the link in the signature, and because of this, it is displayed as a link and not as a gif animation.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes