fcorazao

Apr 16, 2020
My dudes, any idea why I'm having this problem?

I load my game (38%, also tried with a 37%). I get the hint to go into Squallmart (exclamation sign), I go in and Albert is on his rampage. He goes in, smacks butts, I get told to get the potions back from him. And then, the actions and dialog restarts. Every motion the characters make and everything they say, but all inside the store. Then again and that's when it stops because one character gets stuck on a wall...

I installed the update (correct version). Then I tried installing a brand new copy of the game, versión .40. Same problem. I'm playing on browser version.

Tips? Ideas? Help?

The screenshot is from the first loop, as you can see, Albert is in the process of smacking butts but the scene should be over now.

Capture.JPG

dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
anyone have a detailed list on where to find all the chest keys? im sure ive missed some but ive hunted and not sure which ones im missing?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can grand talismans be found while exploring?
You get 1 in the story. You can sell it for 12k but you also need to give it to Pricia for the story.
Yes...? What's wrong with browser version?
Aside you being the only dude known around to play it, nobody can/will/could help you. Said it when it was announced and I'll say it again : more options = more ways people gonna fuck themselves over

fcorazao

Apr 16, 2020
Why don't you play on a computer?
Well, the browser is in the computer... I started on browser for god knows what reason, can't even remember, but something was up that day. If I go to app version now I have to restart from scratch. I mean, it's a good game, but that's a lot of work...

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Hopefully NLT will develop the burgeoning relationship, romantic love I suppose I should say, between Janet and the MC slowly, poetically, delicately and beautifully. I would hate to see sweet and vulnerable Janet's compassionate and affectionate nature coarsened or corrupted and her end up like some kind of slutty sex-crazed Naomi lookie-likie. That would be a truly ghastly and worst possible case scenario as far as I'm concerned. I would HATE that. I really, really would and then some. I don't even like considering it.
I couldn't agree more..

While this game may be incredible, it has one big issue that can't be overlooked; that damned serum/love potion. It's pretty much mind control with a subtle hint of rape which is a major turn off for me.
If NLT were to put it anywhere near my dear Janet I don't think I can bring myself to play this game anymore, or at the very least, not with the same enthusiasm.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes