Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
That Rockfish is a pain
I've never done this before, but for the seventh puzzle, I had to catch a bass, and then I got carried away.

Edited
Catch her... I spent almost a whole day on this fishing trip, even the seller who buys the fish ran out of money.
Screenshot_1.png
I think can catch more, but big fish are rare, at least for me.

Last edited:

jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
Janet lady MC live with boy as lodger when fathr treasur seeking. Not Mom. Some change name to make Mom but Janet not Mom and Kaley not sis unless change name like pervert. Lots here want like fuck Mom and some do worse. Creepy disturb sickos.
You are completely wrong. They are mother and sister, what happens is only censorship because of Patreon.

Spoon2002

Feb 7, 2019
Mac users this takes 1 minute and works.

For Mac (MacOS Catalina) and Linux users.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Cheers and enjoy

Gkar

May 23, 2020
This update was a great two night joy ride! I had a good time with Madelyn & Pricia, opened a couple of chests, and worked through 11 fun mazes. I can't want for items to show up in the temple.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is there a way to extract only the animations ?
Movies are just mp4 in www/movies, no need to extract anything. Pics are crypted though
hey bro, sorry to bother you, I just deleted everything, even the game folder and Madalyn still doesn't appear, can there be another folder somewhere else?
Deleting the game won't solve everything, you need to delete your save game too (and the defaultsystem or whatever it's named). Check the OP if you need folder path

Reactions: MiguelYamazaki

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
But back to Madalyn: Did she stay too long in her bath and shrink in the wash perchance? Au naturel the formerly impossibly curvaceous Maddy seemed to have been aged backwards by her bathwater, magically losing twenty years and a similar number of pounds, like some supernatural super-femme version of Benjamin Button! :( Perhaps the gorgeous, although rather too svelte, figure she displayed so shamelessly in her bathroom yesterday was but a trick of the light and in future episodes her previous stunning voluptuousness will return to delight us again in full force. As a card carrying MILF aficionado I can only hope. However, even as is, Madalyn :love: was, is and always will be one of the greatest and most fascinating of Treasure of Nadia's twelve seductive sirens, provoking more questions than any other, and I can't wait to discover what awaits her in the unfolding story that is this game even though distanced from the MC because of his petulance. For me Madalyn comes second only to Janet with Diana a very close third, each ranked and ending up in that order for completely different reasons.

Treasure of Nadia really, honesty and truly does have something to offer everyone.
I also thought Madalyn somewhat had the same body size as Janet/Naomi/Pricia at least her bottom, then someone posted naked Janet pics found in the current update files and i sifted through those files surprisingly there were Madalyn pics too. If you want to take a look the path is www\pictures. As it turns out Madalyn is slimmer than girls mentioned earlier.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Right-click/X/ESC/anything binded to cancel/menu

sadly my game is bugged at the beginning of v34052 where Naomi is visiting someone according to the walkthrough. I receive a photo from naomi however I cannot go further with quests. Is there a basic solution to this(am I missing something, I did everything written in walkthrough) or do I have to restard all over?
"Bug" = cheat/mod/save edit = delete everything (game and saves) = download game again = restart

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
This same question is asked over and over.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 40 07 1

40 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.
No surprise as Lust Epidemic is the predecessor of this game. Although the old characters aren't playing the main roles they at least partially appeared in Treasure of Nadja.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
So how the f..... do you get out:

View attachment 714973
OK Let's try something else: you see snakie, by moving your MC over on the right bring snakie in the U shape place. then it is game over! push the cyan brick to the right Snakie is blocked. Check Mate.

Edit: Actually you are dead in the water, you blocked passage with red and white fans. You have to restart!

You have to use cyan brick to block progression of red-white fans.
What is particular in puzzle 8 is that you use the same cyan brick twice to block fans.
both red-white fans are pushed up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes