Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I thought that the rat trap ( once we have the gaffer tape ) will be to trap the rat in the lighthouse, for some reason...maybe as bait to catch a snake, again for some reason...but I'm really grasping here.
Nope, the action is at Janet's house.
But I agree with you, the one in the lighthouse is a pain.

Reactions: RedZone30
Sep 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've solved them all but can't remember what I did well enough to explain it in words. Some of them do require you to use bombs to remove obstacles to be able to collect other bombs. It's not very hard but the routes are not always logically obvious. Maybe I'll run through them later if time allows.

Screenshot from 2020-07-03 12-16-54.png

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Look, the hair is a different color. Does she wear a wig?
Perhaps she was redone with the Clare model.
Hi, thanks for your post.
If I 'drag and drop' or paste the folder path in the terminal the response is always this: " No such file or directory"
Where is my mistake? Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3692347
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3756326
anyone has full save ?
On the first page, in the first post.

Sep 27, 2019
I thought that the rat trap ( once we have the gaffer tape ) will be to trap the rat in the lighthouse, for some reason...maybe as bait to catch a snake, again for some reason...but I'm really grasping here.
Could be. One of those pesky little critters has been running around the lighthouse for ages but, given Albert's expertise in dispatching rodents, I kind of think that Henry won't be visiting the randy old devil to trap and release a rat into the wild any time soon. But... who knows? :unsure: I'm not inclined to play the oracle having recently mistaken Madalyn's bathroom, which I didn't know existed, for Janet's and got my prediction of the future completely wrong. On the bright side I haven't got crystal balls, blue balls, or balls much different from the usual balls, so there's that to be grateful for and a plausible excuse as per my unreliable prescience. ;)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
My prediction for what's likely being planned for next week's release:

Huh? Janet walks in on the MC naked and he beheads her for beholding him tumescent! Surely not!

(Just joking.)

To be honest I think there is still a fair way to go before Henry and Janet express their obvious love for each other physically. The next phase will probably involve tactile intimacy such as touching, stroking, hugging, embracing and kissing etc., just as it often is in real life especially if the parties involved have known each other for many years platonically. In my experience transitioning from the friend zone to the lover zone always involves awkwardness and hesitancy because you already know the other person intimately and crossing the line from one state to another is neither comfortable or easy. When you think you know everything there is to know about someone and then discover that she has all kinds of unexpected tastes, kinks and sexy peccadilloes that don't gel with your longstanding image of her, well, it can be incredibly off-putting and even a real turn-off until you get used to them, assuming that you can of course.

After seeing Henry's erection in Dr Amor's surgery I doubt that lonely Janet would be able to prevent herself from thinking, dreaming, and fantasising about it, no matter who it happened to be connected to at the time, no doubt helped along by conversations with sex-minx Naomi. And in the most recent ToN chapter a stunned MC hallucinated about having sex with Naomi and then Janet before regaining full consciousness and seeing it was actually Clare making efforts to revive him. So now both Janet and Henry have begun, at least subconsciously, to begin considering each other as sexual partners but that is still a hell of a long way away from them actually becoming so in the flesh.

Based on my chequered track record as far as second sight is concerned the next chapter of ToN will probably feature Henry and Janet, serumed up to the eyeballs, banging like bunnies, with Naomi, Kaley and Alia watching and cheering them on loudly, rendering the prediction above null and void.

I hope not but only time will tell.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
11 you want to bring the 2 blocks over from the right and then trap the snake in there by pushing the block up from the bottom if i recall.

i'm sure in 7 i cheesed it, you can outrun the snake to the get to the chest before it gets you.
That's right. If you get the snake trapped in the right place and run straight upwards towards the chest, you can just about reach it and exit the chamber before it gets you. It's a very close thing however so when the time comes - GO FOR IT!

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes