Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I also thought Madalyn somewhat had the same body size as Janet/Naomi/Pricia at least her bottom, then someone posted naked Janet pics found in the current update files and i sifted through those files surprisingly there were Madalyn pics too. If you want to take a look the path is www\pictures. As it turns out Madalyn is slimmer than girls mentioned earlier.
It would be great if over time in the game her boobs sagged and the ass became larger. Madalyn is not a mother yet, she has been saving her body for 300 years. As soon as she gets pregnant, her boobs sag, her ass gets bigger. So wait for the MC to fuck Madalyn.

MiguelYamazaki

Nov 18, 2018
Movies are just mp4 in www/movies, no need to extract anything. Pics are crypted though

Deleting the game won't solve everything, you need to delete your save game too (and the defaultsystem or whatever it's named). Check the OP if you need folder path
thanks bro, it looks like my game is screwed up so i think i will start again :/ thanks for the help

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Madalyn is not a mother yet, she has been saving her body for 300 years.
Makes sense. Where her age was brought up in the game?
As soon as she gets pregnant, her boobs sag, her ass gets bigger. So wait for the MC to fuck Madalyn.
This is most likely to happen as in our recent found scroll inside the church chamber it says about the seed for unending life.

Reactions: Retired123

tallmanbigshirt

Nov 13, 2019
Got a weird error. On Mac Catalina.

Downloaded the latest version, did the whole chmod +x rigamarole first. No errors.
Now when opening the app I get this message:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
I can only click OK. The same message pops again and again (total of 3 times). After that, the app appears to be running in the dock, but there's no game window.

Before this version, I used a compressed version of the game and I think that's the problem. Although, I've gotten this error before and it didn't stop the game from running so it may be a red herring. Still annoying. Either way, I can't play the game!

***EDIT!***

I got the game to run. Here's what I did in case anyone else is having the same problem:

This is what I did earlier that didn't work:
chmod +x [app path]/Contents/MacOS/*

This is the command that let me run the game:
chmod -R a+x [app path]

The first command has worked before and it's worked for other games. It's more specific, but I guess too specific for this game. The second command is like a nuclear catch-all option.

...Still getting the profile version error though. Not sure how to fix that one.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
hey sorry forgot your name the incest patch has a little problem with this version when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's nothing the patch can fix, it's because the devs have been slipping and sometimes use the config.set file and sometimes they seem to forget and write the name directly into the game. Fixing these instances will need a proper mod to fix i'm afraid.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's nothing the patch can fix, it's because the devs have been slipping and sometimes use the config.set file and sometimes they seem to forget and write the name directly into the game. Fixing these instances will need a proper mod to fix i'm afraid.
ah that's ok it's only that one time and maybe a modder will properly fix it there's heaps of good ones on here

Sep 27, 2019
I also thought Madalyn somewhat had the same body size as Janet/Naomi/Pricia at least her bottom, then someone posted naked Janet pics found in the current update files and i sifted through those files surprisingly there were Madalyn pics too. If you want to take a look the path is www\pictures. As it turns out Madalyn is slimmer than girls mentioned earlier.
Yep. There are encrypted naked images of most of the sirens in www\img\pictures as far as I know; apparently clothing and such like is added to these base images like layers. Thing is Madalyn predates Treasure of Nadia and appeared as a character briefly in the epilogue of Lust Epidemic right at its end; also in a portrait hanging on the wall of the university building. In LU she looked much more buxom and curvaceous than in ToN and I suppose I became fixated on earlier Madalyn rather than contemporary centrefold Madalyn. Whatever. Oddly enough Diana is rapidly rising towards the top of my list of favourites which is odd because her body type, slim, curvy and athletic, is not usually my preference although the personality of the character, bookish, educated, dry, witty, intellectual, brave and independent, absolutely 100% is. Diana might well end up eclipsing all of the other sirens in my estimation, as time goes on, a most unusual state of affairs but then Treasure of Nadia is a very unusual game so I suppose such surprises are to be expected.

I thought that the Clare content in the last update was outstanding even though, for whatever reason, I haven't warmed towards Clare (and some other firm favourites like Jessica for example) in the same way as I have to other characters but thought that the artwork and animations featuring her earlier in the week were absolutely beautiful. As Clare is one of your top three, as far as I can remember, I would imagine that you will have enjoyed the most recently released content even more than me.

Treasure of Nadia is compulsive and I'm wondering what the next update, released earlier than usual in a week's time, will contain. My bet is on a lot more puzzles being added to the new Ancient Temple which appeared in Cape Vedra a couple of days ago rather than a full-blown character driven chapter as normal. It will be interesting to see although rather like the fishing game I can't imagine myself wading through dozens of object rearranging games which only offer talisman as reward rather than narrative and story development.

I also want to find out why Janet has locked herself in her bedroom and what Naomi is up to now that she is armed with Serum. As I now possess all the ingredients bar gaffer tape to make another rat trap I'm wondering if the lady might be being pestered by rodents again. No doubt we will see soon. ToN is nothing if not unexpected and a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Got a weird error. On Mac Catalina.

Downloaded the latest version, did the whole chmod +x rigamarole first. No errors.
Now when opening the app I get this message:

I can only click OK. The same message pops again and again (total of 3 times). After that, the app appears to be running in the dock, but there's no game window.

Before this version, I used a compressed version of the game and I think that's the problem. Although, I've gotten this error before and it didn't stop the game from running so it may be a red herring. Still annoying. Either way, I can't play the game!

***EDIT!***

I got the game to run. Here's what I did in case anyone else is having the same problem:

This is what I did earlier that didn't work:
chmod +x [app path]/Contents/MacOS/*

This is the command that let me run the game:
chmod -R a+x [app path]

The first command has worked before and it's worked for other games. It's more specific, but I guess too specific for this game. The second command is like a nuclear catch-all option.

...Still getting the profile version error though. Not sure how to fix that one.
Did you read this: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-game-and-nw-js-error.34868/
Don't shoot me, I know zylch about MAC, just trying to help.

D

Deleted member 662090

Mac users this takes 1 minute and works.

For Mac (MacOS Catalina) and Linux users.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Cheers and enjoy
Hi, thanks for your post.
If I 'drag and drop' or paste the folder path in the terminal the response is always this: " No such file or directory"
Where is my mistake? Thanks

Sexfreakartist

Jan 15, 2019
This is an exceptional game. great story and awesome graphics. I avoided it for a long time because I don't really care for RPGM games. but this was worth playing and kinda made me have a better opinion of RPGM games. good job to the devs. I look forward to more from you.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I thought that he Clare content in the last update was outstanding even though, for whatever reason, I haven't warmed towards Clare (and some other firm favourites like Jessica for example) but thought that the artwork and animations featuring her earlier in the week were absolutely beautiful. As Clare is one of your top three, as far as I can remember, I would imagine that you will have enjoyed the most recently released content even more than me.
For sure Clare animations were good but the main pose where get to rub her could be better like what we had with Kaley. Imo cuddling with her would have been more efficient in that situation as far as rising your body temperature concerned.

Treasure of Nadia is compulsive and I'm wondering what the next update, released earlier than usual in a week's time, will contain. My bet is on a lot more puzzles being added to the new Ancient Temple which appeared in Cape Vedra a couple of days ago rather than a full-blown character driven chapter as normal. It will be interesting to see although rather like the fishing game I can't imagine myself wading through dozens of object rearranging games which only offer talisman as reward rather than narrative.
Nothing unusual about that NLT wants to take a week off, these mini-games seem to have a lot of effort put in them, even if copy-paste code used. Though have to agree with you. I wish they were more rewarding than what they offer now.
I also want to find out why Janet has locked herself in her bedroom and what Naomi is up to now that she is armed with Serum. As I now possess all the ingredients bar gaffer tape to make another rat trap I'm wondering if the lady might be being pestered by rodents again. No doubt we will see soon. ToN is nothing if not unexpected and a lot of fun.
Good point. As i was enjoying the view browsing Janet's naked body pics her new stance with her fists clenched caught up my eye(which i believe isn't present in the game at the moment) and was wondering what scene this pic is intended for. And some other pics featuring view behind some kind of a hole which is probably part of a peeping yet to be introduced in the game.

upd. forget about stance it is already introduced, but not paired with naked body

Last edited:

pierre pietro

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone use getting a bug? where it spams continue and then it goes to the next screen then goes back to the main menu. Then repeats itself?

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Yep. Their are encrypted naked images of all of the sirens in www\pictures as far as I know; apparently clothing and such like is added to these base images like layers. Thing is Madalyn predates Treasure of Nadia and appeared as a character briefly in the epilogue of Lust Epidemic right at its end; also in a portrait hanging on the wall of the university building. In LU she looked much more buxom and curvaceous than in ToN and I suppose I became fixated on earlier Madalyn rather than contemporary centrefold Madalyn. Whatever. Oddly enough Diana is rapidly rising towards the top of my list of favourites which is odd because her body type, slim, curvy and athletic, is not usually my preference although the personality of the character, bookish, educated, intellectual, brave and independent, absolutely 100% is. Diana might well end up eclipsing all of the other sirens in my estimation, as time goes on, a most unusual state of affairs but then Treasure of Nadia is a very unusual game so I suppose such surprises are to be expected.

I thought that he Clare content in the last update was outstanding even though, for whatever reason, I haven't warmed towards Clare (and some other firm favourites like Jessica for example) but thought that the artwork and animations featuring her earlier in the week were absolutely beautiful. As Clare is one of your top three, as far as I can remember, I would imagine that you will have enjoyed the most recently released content even more than me.

Treasure of Nadia is compulsive and I'm wondering what the next update, released earlier than usual in a week's time, will contain. My bet is on a lot more puzzles being added to the new Ancient Temple which appeared in Cape Vedra a couple of days ago rather than a full-blown character driven chapter as normal. It will be interesting to see although rather like the fishing game I can't imagine myself wading through dozens of object rearranging games which only offer talisman as reward rather than narrative.

I thought that the rat trap ( once we have the gaffer tape ) will be to trap the rat in the lighthouse, for some reason...maybe as bait to catch a snake, again for some reason...but I'm really grasping here.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes