flyersfan

Nov 17, 2018
Hi, thanks for your post.
If I 'drag and drop' or paste the folder path in the terminal the response is always this: " No such file or directory"
Where is my mistake? Thanks
I was having the same issue. Right click on the game, and pick show package contents. Go Contents>MacOS>nwjs file. Drag and drop that, with this context: chmod -R a+x /Users/{userhomedirectory}/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Where can I find save files? I found C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\User Data\Default in this thread but I cannot find them there?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
thanks for always answering but the one i want to craft is a grappling hook so that i can get the red flower and it need a hevy cord and hook but when i combine the two it wont work it always say im missing something but im not
Everything you need is probably in the tomography room. (In the doctor's office.)
To get the red flower, you need to combine the rope and hook in the inventory, not in the cave.
how to uptate android 38-40
It's impossible.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
In case anyone is interested for the purpose of Pricia's awareness boost, as long as you don't have a false talisman in inventory, you can go get another in the cave where you found the first one. I personally don't see the need as long as you avoid being poisoned and selling them is a wash. you can also have multiple grand talismans in your possession. Once again pointless thus far in game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Grand Ts sell for 12k$, same price as making them. Useless to make them aside the story part. Probably findable in the future like normal Ts and sell them

Reactions: RedZone30

tallmanbigshirt

Nov 13, 2019
Hi, thanks for your post.
If I 'drag and drop' or paste the folder path in the terminal the response is always this: " No such file or directory"
Where is my mistake? Thanks
you might have a mistake in how the path is formatted. Just drag the actual app file itself into the terminal window. after typing:
chmod -R a+x
make sure there's a space after the 'x'

Sep 27, 2019
For sure Clare animations were good but the main pose where get to rub her could be better like what we had with Kaley. Imo cuddling with her would have been more efficient in that situation as far as rising your body temperature concerned.

Nothing unusual about that NLT wants to take a week off, these mini-games seem to have a lot of effort put in them, even if copy-paste code used. Though have to agree with you. I wish they were more rewarding than what they offer now.

Good point. As i was enjoying the view browsing Janet's naked body pics her new stance with her fists clenched caught up my eye(which i believe isn't present in the game at the moment) and was wondering what scene this pic is intended for. And some other pics featuring view behind some kind of a hole which is probably part of a peeping yet to be introduced in the game.

upd. forget about stance it is already introduced, but not paired with naked body
After decrypting the images, not something I normally bother to do, I think that the peephole images you mentioned are actually overlay images that can be superposed on other images, e.g., to alter the facial expressions of characters while using the same head and other body parts, hence the white background (representing transparency in respect to whatever image(s) lie lower in the z-order) and blurred edge around the colours (to avoid linearity and obvious edges).

Not that it matters of course, but what the heck.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes