HalGLC

May 12, 2017
it's the worst scene of the update.
Of the update? Maybe

But I'm always quick to remind people the game's not complete. If we could get to the next Madalyn scene in 20 minutes instead of 6-12 weeks from now (I can't imagine more Madalyn progression in the next 2-3 updates) then this scene will seem like really good teasing to get us excited about the next scene. Always remember everything's in context of "this is supposed to be a full game" so some updates are going to have less content than others but if you play it all at once you would never notice

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that would've been weak sauce plus I'm enjoying their little game. Madalyn might be my new best girl.

I don't really like the situation with Pricia. If we want sex with her, then only if we pay / bring a treasure for her, he does not do it with us for pleasure but for the benefit. I wonder if we are her only clients who have sex with her. In this update in the dialogues she said that sex with her only for the best customers, we are probably not the only ones, but I may be wrong.
I like Pricia in appearance and in general, but this situation not very much, but this is just my opinion. ;)
I don't know, I feel like her scenes are hot as hell so the payoff is worth it to me. Pricia isn't giving pussy away for free and I kinda like that about her, you gotta work for it.

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
Priscia... BE GONE!!

Worst character in the game (face/ hair very cartoonish. dialogues suck)

(Also, Madalyn body was a disappointment. Did they use Clare's body as a model? They have the same body... Doesn't make much sense.. Mad's boobs should be bigger and a bit more saggy (they shake a exageratedly), and her waist bigger and legs thinner. Her naked body doesn't correspond to her dressed body).

PS - I hope we can f*ck the fairy (maybe in the ancient temple?)

PSS - Am I the only one who likes the puzzles ? They posit something challenging for a change. Just think the rewards should be better (they should be photos, pages, and other erotic content)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
where do i get the chest key from this update?
Madelyn's bathroom. There is a piece of paper left of the bathtub. Clue's there

Also... can someone help me with the Ancient Temple? What is the goal of those puzzles.
I see the stuff i can move around, yet i don't know what i am supposed to do.

Sep 27, 2019
where do i get the chest key from this update?
Dig it up with your pickaxe from under the palm tree in the cemetery. There's a note in Madalyn's bathroom that tells you that she dropped something there. I thought that was a pretty decent update myself with a lot - A LOT! - of art and animation to create in a couple of weeks.

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Soul Crystal tells me to use someone as bait, I need to talk to Alia but nothing happens, anyone else with this problem?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes