Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anybody know what squalmart earnings rate is based on? All ingredients? or just the most rare? Do you earn more by adding ingedients?
Just like Xanado said : seems like Philweed is the top multiplicative factor. Full plants, 2 philweed : 58$ per screen. Same full plants, 3 philweed : 102$ per screen. Ish

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
That looks good.

View attachment 735219

With 2) and 3) I see no problems
I also find MUTE very good.

The only problem is 1)
When images are on top of each other in different levels and objects are positioned in front of or between these levels. Because after the compression, the x y addresses of the objects may no longer be correct. And the objects become invisible. And it is precisely these problems that have appeared several times in compressed ToN.

How do you see this problem?
Do you have any examples or a save game near an area showing this? I haven't noticed anything yet but I just started the game and played for a few minutes to test before uploading.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Ha! Well, I wasn't going to brag, but...

Now, if I could just find a Great White! In the whole time I was spamming the beach to find larger fish, I never saw a single one, of any size. (NOTE: This is my 'replay' version. I went back to the beginning and started a whole new game. In my previous update-by-update play, I had caught a Great White.)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
v42072 Compressed (Full Game)
Mega 536 Mb
Your version doesn't work. You need to delete this from www\data\system.json.
JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your compression may not show this problem. :) We hope so. :)
So that you can see what it is about, look for "invisible" and see for yourself.
https://f95zone.to/search/67009498/?q=invisible&t=post&c[thread]=38582&o=relevance

or here ....
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/page-692#post-3669056
Well, I loaded up some saves that have been posted in this thread and I haven't been able to find any issues. Just in case, I'm attaching a "fix" that compresses some of the commonly gliched items(alumina, keys) in a different way that might help. Extract and merge the "www" folder with the one that is already in the game's root folder. This should work for any compressed version.

Last edited:

Vamphy

Feb 5, 2018
Does fishing have any sort of lewd outcome?
I mean, it's cool that it is there, but that's not really why I play these type of game. ;)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I mean, it's cool that it is there, but that's not really why I play these type of game. ;)
Not really, you can only earn some money in Biteshop. And for now one puzzle in acient temple is open after some fish iss catch.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
It's a way to make money, which you use to upgrade your house. You house being nicer means more success with Booty Calls.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, it's a way to waste time and measure up your E-peen. Just trolling around the park gets you way more $ faster

• Haha
Reactions: rev2020

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
v42072 Compressed (Full Game) 536 Mb
Google Drive
Mega
Treasure of Nadia [v42072] [NLT Media] - Original size 2.4GB
Compressed Windows(529MB):
- - -
Now we have two compressed versions, both of which compress the original down to about 22%.
For both: compression rate: ~ - 78%

what's the difference between these two versions?

hngg : Treasure_of_Nadia _-_ PC-v.42072_compressed.7z = 528.8 MB, Decomp 725.9 MB
Alpine Eagle : Treasure_of_Nadia_v42072_Compress .zip = 536.5 MB, Decomp 718.5 MB
(For me, the original version has 3,245.8 MB)

I played briefly with both versions. Both are without fault.
I see no difference in the quality of the images.
The difference between the image size and the original images is approx. ~ -12%

I am amazed by the high quality of the pictures.
I think this all is very good !

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Only in quality images and videos. The quality of my compression is 80% out of 100, and his quality may differ from mine. In the future, I will try to increase the compression level, so this may affect the quality.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Now we have two compressed versions, both of which compress the original down to about 22%.
For both: compression rate: ~ - 78%

hngg : Treasure_of_Nadia _-_ PC-v.42072_compressed.7z = 528.8 MB, Decomp 725.9 MB
Alpine Eagle : Treasure_of_Nadia_v42072_Compress .zip = 536.5 MB, Decomp 718.5 MB
(For me, the original version has 3,245.8 MB)

I played briefly with both versions. Both are without fault.
I see no difference in the quality of the images.
The difference between the image size and the original images is approx. ~ -12%

I am amazed by the high quality of the pictures.
I think this all is very good !
Alpine Eagle's version compresses the audio more and my version "spends" more bits on the big videos(Opening video 7.77MB vs. 3.22MB on his). He also skipped compressing some files so some are actually the originals. It's kinda funny that we ended up so close in size overall despite the fact that we have wildly different sizes for individual files. I think my version looks & sounds better, but I could never claim to be unbiased. :poop:

I got 'Tension.ogg' error and stuck in the loading screen, after the Claire scene
It looks like he missed decrypting some files for some reason. Here, download the missing files.zip I've attached. Extract and merge www folder with existing one.

Last edited:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,I am stuck with red ginseng quest?I got metal hook & heavy cord,but it needs 4 items to craft any item.What other items do I need to craft this hook weapon?
1595118718773.png

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes