Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a scene in game where Naomi is dirty dancing infront of MC in a bedroom? I think I saw a trailer scene like that in Lust Epidemic's final scene

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a scene in game where Naomi is dirty dancing infront of MC in a bedroom? I think I saw a trailer scene like that in Lust Epidemic's final scene
No, but they might add it some day.
If there was such a thing in the trailer, then both the video and the renderers are there, so they must be added. Maybe at the end of the game?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, but they might add it some day.
If there was such a thing in the trailer, then both the video and the renderers are there, so they must be added. Maybe at the end of the game?
You watched the trailer scene in Lust Epidemic's movie folder. You will see what I'm talking about and that scene in the trailer made me interested in this game because the dance of Naomi was so hot. Pity I thought that in this game Naomi seduced MC by that kind of dance

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Kizxlove

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone could help me find last 2 page please?
I just found two chest (1 from church and 1 from maca plant place) but cant find anymore key to unlock them

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone could help me find last 2 page please?
I just found two chest (1 from church and 1 from maca plant place) but cant find anymore key to unlock them
Maybe this culd help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/page-710#post-3694584

One missing key is probably in caveroom with stairs and sneak, under stone on southside where roach escape.

any scene MC with mom?
Only some "mom" scenes, toying and one sscene from shower

Reactions: Mikor987
Jun 7, 2017

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
any scene MC with mom?
plenty of it.
but it depends on where your last save was from.

This game has an massive amount of scenes already its crazy.
i started playing some days ago from the last save from oct last year at 11%
i am now at 22% and have played it for two days :D

at this point most games should be finished already.
i guess i have two more days of playing and tons of hot scenes ahead to catch up with todays update.

about hot scenes
this game has it like no other game.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Is there a trick to catching a 600lb hammerhead? The big ones rarely spawn and always snap off
the hard way:

01) be patient
02) be very patient
03) be extremely patient
04) enter and leave the beach till you see something you like(use keyboard arrow key, it is easier)
05) you might have to do it more than a 100 times
06) did I mention: be patient
07) use the correct bait, read this:
Fishing Tips: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3768760
08) be patient

S719 Real Hammerhead.png

the easy way:

listen to some bad seeds on this forum and cheat like they did and parade your 3,000 pounds hammerhead, ... choking..., I mean shocking!!!

S719 Cheat Hammerhead.png

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Set walking speed above deadturtle, enter park, use teleporter, go down and right about 3-4 scenes, grab maca plant, go back up to teleporter, get out of park, go to parlour, sell maca for 1k. Takes about 30 secs, nets 1k just for the plant (not counting all the cash drops/talismans you can farm running around those 5-6 screens). Do that for the amount of time it'll take just for a shark to spawn (let alone 1 you can catch and is big enough for the baitshopdude) and you got yourself a crapton of $. Get tired of running around the same place ? Go to safe and get even more $

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes