44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Gyz,I am stuck with red ginseng quest?I got metal hook & heavy cord,but it needs 4 items to craft any item.What other items do I need to craft this hook weapon?
View attachment 735819
You have the components of the Grappling hook. It is not combined at the Shrine, like the other objects that need four components. You have to go to the mountain where the Red Ginseng is visible. Then take the Metal Hook from your inventory, then take the Cord from the inventory. The two objects should then combine to form the Grappling hook.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You have the components of the Grappling hook. It is not combined at the Shrine, like the other objects that need four components. You have to go to the mountain where the Red Ginseng is visible. Then take the Metal Hook from your inventory, then take the Cord from the inventory. The two objects should then combine to form the Grappling hook.
I tried but it only selects 1 item at a time .Can yu help me to pass this part?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I dont know, what Version all of you got, but, in my Map is no Aztec Temple or Pyramid, there is no Beach with a Fire and a Chest and there are no Stompin Boots for the Spiders in the Bars Attic.
So from where are those Photos, my Version Ends after fixing Tashas Water Problem!

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
I dont know, what Version all of you got, but, in my Map is no Aztec Temple or Pyramid, there is no Beach with a Fire and a Chest and there are no Stompin Boots for the Spiders in the Bars Attic.
So from where are those Photos, my Version Ends after fixing Tashas Water Problem!
v42072

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a scene in game where Naomi is dirty dancing infront of MC in a bedroom? I think I saw a trailer scene like that in Lust Epidemic's final scene

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a scene in game where Naomi is dirty dancing infront of MC in a bedroom? I think I saw a trailer scene like that in Lust Epidemic's final scene
No, but they might add it some day.
If there was such a thing in the trailer, then both the video and the renderers are there, so they must be added. Maybe at the end of the game?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, but they might add it some day.
If there was such a thing in the trailer, then both the video and the renderers are there, so they must be added. Maybe at the end of the game?
You watched the trailer scene in Lust Epidemic's movie folder. You will see what I'm talking about and that scene in the trailer made me interested in this game because the dance of Naomi was so hot. Pity I thought that in this game Naomi seduced MC by that kind of dance

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Kizxlove

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone could help me find last 2 page please?
I just found two chest (1 from church and 1 from maca plant place) but cant find anymore key to unlock them

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone could help me find last 2 page please?
I just found two chest (1 from church and 1 from maca plant place) but cant find anymore key to unlock them
Maybe this culd help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/page-710#post-3694584

One missing key is probably in caveroom with stairs and sneak, under stone on southside where roach escape.

any scene MC with mom?
Only some "mom" scenes, toying and one sscene from shower

Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 505 Votes