bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
bakiks31
Sorry, but that's all I can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately I can't make the image larger, the image becomes pixelated. You can change the resolution via Paint, but I think it will look terrible.
thanks bro

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
Sep 27, 2019
NLT_Logo.png
NLT
WEEKLY REPORT

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is underway and will be ready on August 1st!

It will feature 3 new story scenes, one of which is 19 animated shots! There will also be a new kamasutra page, new puzzles, and a new pinup.

Next week I'll also be adding 2 new 4k pinups to the galleries. Keep an eye out for that!

Also, thank you everyone who has given regarding NLT's future content. There is still much planning ahead for a 2021 start to the followup title to Treasure of Nadia. As many of you know the stories for the games are planned well in advance and there are still many choices to be made.

Thanks for the support! I look forward to all the big reveals, juicy sex scenes, and epic conclusions yet to come in the 2nd half of Treasure of Nadia!

Harpocrates says: I was hoping somebody else would do this but as it appears that no one has here's the Weekly Report. No time to stay because the Covid lockdown has been relaxed in the UK and my real girl has returned to keep me company. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am... assuming that is actually possible of course! Which I doubt. Toodles.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Hmmm. A mysterious green bottle, I wonder if that's mouthwash a la Lust Epidemic. Who's bedroom is in the background?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 737723
NLT
WEEKLY REPORT

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is underway and will be ready on August 1st!

It will feature 3 new story scenes, one of which is 19 animated shots! There will also be a new kamasutra page, new puzzles, and a new pinup.

Next week I'll also be adding 2 new 4k pinups to the galleries. Keep an eye out for that!

Also, thank you everyone who has given regarding NLT's future content. There is still much planning ahead for a 2021 start to the followup title to Treasure of Nadia. As many of you know the stories for the games are planned well in advance and there are still many choices to be made.

Thanks for the support! I look forward to all the big reveals, juicy sex scenes, and epic conclusions yet to come in the 2nd half of Treasure of Nadia!

Harpocrates says: I was hoping somebody else would do this but as it appears that no one has here's the Weekly Report. No time to stay because the Covid lockdown has been relaxed in the UK and my real girl has returned to keep me company. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am... assuming that is actually possible of course! Which I doubt. Toodles.
Oh poor sweet summer child... Is she even aware that after all this time you've been having emotional affairs with none other than Madalyn, Janet, Diana and god knows what other sirens you've fantasized about? Genuine inquiry. :unsure:

Still, thanks for the weekly report harpo, hope you tourtereaux have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Is this some new potion with better effect? I think Jessica will help Emily make the potion better by adding new ingredients. The green color of the potion hints at this. But it might just be the color of the bottle.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I think this is a hospital.
But in the picture is Emily (Report). :unsure:
The weekly reports nowadays makes the background be misleading to the actual girl shown. (Like the time we thought Madalyn would get a bootycall because of the church background but it was Diana). So I don’t think Emily will be involved at the doctors. Showing that background is confirmation that Jessica will show up in the update at least. It will be like the June 15th update: Jessica, Emily and Tasha scenes I guess.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
The weekly reports nowadays makes the background be misleading to the actual girl shown. (Like the time we thought Madalyn would get a bootycall because of the church background but it was Diana). So I don’t think Emily will be involved at the doctors. Showing that background is confirmation that Jessica will show up in the update at least. It will be like the June 15th update: Jessica, Emily and Tasha scenes I guess.
...and that misdirection could be MC bringing Tasha in for a pregnancy test?

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
SenkuIshigami
View attachment 738050
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/752450_fan_sig_Jessica.gif
Thanks dude!

...and that misdirection could be MC bringing Tasha in for a pregnancy test?
I never considered that, it could be possible. Or maybe Jessica helps to improve the serum? She did question where we bought it from last time. Or her scene is something else entirely, one thing I noticed is that there is no new treatment so her scene must be a story one hopefully. (IF she’s in the update)

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks dude!

I never considered that, it could be possible. Or maybe Jessica helps to improve the serum? She did question where we bought it from last time. Or her scene is something else entirely, one thing I noticed is that there is no new treatment so her scene must be a story one hopefully. (IF she’s in the update)
Having studied sexual behavior so intently, I would guess she is quite intrigued by the potion. I would guess the idea of her helping to improve the formula and even becoming a medical endorser seems plausible.

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes