klobber

Apr 20, 2020
The weekly reports nowadays makes the background be misleading to the actual girl shown. (Like the time we thought Madalyn would get a bootycall because of the church background but it was Diana). So I don’t think Emily will be involved at the doctors. Showing that background is confirmation that Jessica will show up in the update at least. It will be like the June 15th update: Jessica, Emily and Tasha scenes I guess.
...and that misdirection could be MC bringing Tasha in for a pregnancy test?

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
SenkuIshigami
View attachment 738050
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/752450_fan_sig_Jessica.gif
Thanks dude!

...and that misdirection could be MC bringing Tasha in for a pregnancy test?
I never considered that, it could be possible. Or maybe Jessica helps to improve the serum? She did question where we bought it from last time. Or her scene is something else entirely, one thing I noticed is that there is no new treatment so her scene must be a story one hopefully. (IF she’s in the update)

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks dude!

I never considered that, it could be possible. Or maybe Jessica helps to improve the serum? She did question where we bought it from last time. Or her scene is something else entirely, one thing I noticed is that there is no new treatment so her scene must be a story one hopefully. (IF she’s in the update)
Having studied sexual behavior so intently, I would guess she is quite intrigued by the potion. I would guess the idea of her helping to improve the formula and even becoming a medical endorser seems plausible.

Apr 19, 2020
When I try to get the Red Ginseng for the first time, I get a message that "I don't think so" when trying to load the Hook. "This isn't right" when trying to load the Rope. I have BOTH items in my inventory. What am I doing wrong? I have replayed the game from a save at least 5 times!

imamezamani

Feb 18, 2020
When I try to get the Red Ginseng for the first time, I get a message that "I don't think so" when trying to load the Hook. "This isn't right" when trying to load the Rope. I have BOTH items in my inventory. What am I doing wrong? I have replayed the game from a save at least 5 times!
Uhm I guess you have to combine them first usinf crafting scroll

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes