• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brout

Oct 2, 2018
^ To get this error, you fucked up with the updates-only order.

Solution 1 : scour the interwebz for every update-only known to man, download them all, apply them in the correct order, pray to RNGesus you can count in order and not fuck up

Solution 2 : get the full build and be done with errors (unless you cheat/mod/save edit)
Thanks you, i did what i could to find them all and it's working now ! big thanks

Sep 27, 2019
Oh poor sweet summer child... Is she even aware that after all this time you've been having emotional affairs with none other than Madalyn, Janet, Diana and god knows what other sirens you've fantasized about? Genuine inquiry. :unsure:

Still, thanks for the weekly report harpo, hope you tourtereaux have fun!
Well, Vigo, from my perspective the fantasy women from Treasure of Nadia are symbolic representations of various categories of the human female, designed by their creator to appeal to various types of men. So Janet would be the perfect milf, curvaceous, sweet natured and utterly beautiful inside and out, Diana the perfect partner, lovely, intelligent, brave, loyal and independent, and Madalyn would represent the lure of the mature, an overpoweringly sexy and magnetic continent of a woman somebody like me would love to explore. If my girlfriend actually discovered how much time I had squandered on this blog poring over ToN and daydreaming about its sirens she would almost certainly be:

(1) Upset and extremely disappointed with me, not so much because I enjoyed playing an adult game, but because I had wasted so much time that could have been spent more profitably on better, more useful and productive things;

(True.)

(2) After discovering I had a secret imaginary predilection for milfs she would probably never leave me alone and/or unchaperoned with her mother again;

(A gorgeous woman I admit but I wouldn't; I swear that I wouldn't, even if I could, and I mean it.)

(3) I would feel very guilty, for the longest time, even though I hadn't in reality done anything wrong.

(No need for her to torture or punish me when I could do the job for her much better myself.)

The sun is out and we're off to the coast presently for a hike around the cliffs and a picnic, overlooking the water, in a field laced with flowers almost as wild and beautiful as the lady herself. Her company, conversation, teasing, flirting and musical laughter, coupled with a snack of sandwiches, strawberries, dried fruit and sparkling wine in the summer sunshine cooled by a sea breeze...well... life, for me at least, doesn't get much better than that!

Time to go.

Last edited:

gullo

Sep 3, 2017
hi all, i palyed since 19%. I eat the red plant and the last scene was on the doctor. Its finished for now? or just i need to download the updates? sry for my bad english

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you started at 19%, you can go to 42%. If you stopped at 19%, you can go to 42%. If you want to update from 19%, you can go to 42%

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Whats that Turn on the East Light than go out to the Northeast of the Library and do what stand on that Plate, only to step off and LOL? Without a 2nd Person, this is Nonsense!
Tysm

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Break the column, push the rock on plate behind the library wall, plate stays down, spikes on top disapear, drama solved

Reactions: AlecVentrue

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Yes. Amazing.

I am fishing too ...

View attachment 740896
Only in the first released version the fishing game can be played with save/load mode to hit the random big fish. The later version cancel this save/load possibility, so it became only about luck.

By this way, I agree with you on the fishing game: It is just a bunch of 0101 numbers and several pictures in computer. No need to spend too much time and energy to test/try "my" luck with 2~4 random variable. Just know a little bit would be enough.

1595438687311.png

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Whats that Turn on the East Light than go out to the Northeast of the Library and do what stand on that Plate, only to step off and LOL? Without a 2nd Person, this is Nonsense!
Tysm
Inside the library near the entrance you see two red lights click on the eastern light and it'll turn green. Go outside around the eastern side of library. Underneath a tree you will see something flashing. Go to it.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Only in the first released version the fishing game can be played with save/load mode to hit the random big fish. The later version cancel this save/load possibility, so it became only about luck.

By this way, I agree with you on the fishing game: It is just a bunch of 0101 numbers and several pictures in computer. No need to spend too much time and energy to test/try "my" luck with 2~4 random variable. Just know a little bit would be enough.

View attachment 740941
There are 2 random variables.
FishRandomizer # 273
SizeRandomizer # 274

I suspected that this is the percentage probability and set it to 100
Then I had a fish every time I tried. And if the fish go away with the bait, the bait is not gone.
But that didn't last too long. Now both values are again around 50 and 10.

But - fishing is nothing for me. Even with highly stylized variables, it is too boring for me.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes