oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
She’s never been with a man, she said so herself. It’s just her hymen isn’t intact since she’s athletic and masturbates... in an experimental way
According to the definition of virgin sex games: The virgin has to bleed the first time she is "close".
After being "close" with a beer bottle, this is no longer possible. Anatomically. Theoretically.
Unless you use ketchup.

Nextan

Apr 30, 2020
Good day!
Immediately I apologize for my English, translated by Google.

I have compiled the "v19021" version of the game with the complete "RedMod" by "RedKnight00".
I collected it to get easy money using this mod, because the version is not updated, and this is the only way to get money, etc.
I think it will come in handy.

It's easy to use, we increased the amount of money, saved it, launch the new version and download it.
I recommend saving it in a separate slot.

- -

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
She isn't.
So did you masturbate before you had sex for the first time (I guess I should preface that with whether you've actually managed to have sex)? If you masturbated first, you were still a virgin until you had sex with another person.

Sex involves at least two people. If you've never had sex with another person you are a virgin. It's the same definition regardless of gender.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good day!
Immediately I apologize for my English, translated by Google.

I have compiled the "v19021" version of the game with the complete "RedMod" by "RedKnight00".
I collected it to get easy money using this mod, because the version is not updated, and this is the only way to get money, etc.
I think it will come in handy.

It's easy to use, we increased the amount of money, saved it, launch the new version and download it.
I recommend saving it in a separate slot.

- MEGA -
Over 20 builds behind : check
Modded to no end : check
Implies game will actually launch : check
Tries to make us play and save : check
What can go wrong

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry ... this old mod from Red Mod not work in versions after v30042.
If you not delete the old game complettly and also delete the path "User Data",
you not can play the actual versions from ToN.

Nextan

Apr 30, 2020
Sorry ... this old mod from Red Mod not work in versions after v30042.
If you not delete the old game complettly and also delete the path "User Data",
you not can play the actual versions from ToN.

I changed the value of money in version (19021)(RedMod), and then launched (38062)(RedMod).
The money was saved, there were no problems with the game.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
In the cemetery under the palm tree
The palm tree on the right side? How do you get to it, I just end up leaving the cemetery when I try to get to the other side of the wall. Also, in game hint from crystal girl suggests going to cold pool in cave and catching a roach, now, of course, I go there and there is no roach. Now, I've talked to people about a rat problem but that doesn't lead anywhere.

edit: I caught glimpse of moment after entering several times and was able to catch the roach at the rock at the bottom of scene.

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
The palm tree on the right side? How do you get to it, I just end up leaving the cemetery when I try to get to the other side of the wall. Also, in game hint from crystal girl suggests going to cold pool in cave and catching a roach, now, of course, I go there and there is no roach. Now, I've talked to people about a rat problem but that doesn't lead anywhere.
You do not have to go to the other side, you just have to search behind the palms of the lower right palm tree, just click on the palms a few times.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
You do not have to go to the other side, you just have to search behind the palms of the lower right palm tree, just click on the palms a few times.
Thanks for the clarification. I hate to be pedantic, not to you, but for anyone else, it is actually beneath the palm fronds and not the actual palm tree.

Reactions: Mikor987

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Sure ? So sex with an empty beer bottle is not sex ? Sex with sex dolls is not sex ?
Sex with dog, goat, horse, golden hamster, goldfish is not sex either ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Masturbation with an inanimate object is not sex, it's just masturbation. If you jerk off that's not sex. If you jerk off and stick something up your ass...its still masturbation. Beastiality is a completely different thing and I would hope the sheep are safe in your neck off the woods.

But try and convince someone you're not a virgin because you fucked their goat.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes