oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I don't think so, unless you have an incredibly good aim or a really, really small dick (or both)..... :unsure: :LOL:
It's more a question of whether you're vegan or not.
There are vegans who use carrot, cucumbers, zucchini ...
And some of the non-vegans use for the same also goldfishes.
look up the word "virgin" in a dictionary and possibly words like "sexual intercourse" or "coitus" afterwards in order to understand that virginity is the state, in both female and male humans, of never having had penetrative penile-vaginal intercourse with a member of the opposite sex. (y)
You believe that:
Then and only then - only and alon - when a man penetrates a girl's vagina with his penis, he and the girl are no longer a virgin.

If he penetrates her oral cavity or her anus with his penis, or her vagina with dildo or fingers, both are still chaste, untouched, pure and virgin. According to your definition.

And when Kaley penetrates the vagina and anus of Alia with her tongue (Galerie Scene 46),
And the MC penetrates the vagina of the Kalay with the fingers (Galerie Scene 46), then she is also chaste, untouched, pure and virgin. According to your definition.
Since I'm not your parent, relation, teacher or somebody who cares about you it's not up to me to educate you.
:) :)

Reactions: kandemoor

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
i continue after one save file from here, till i reached to 41% and shows "u have finished this update"
i still have many chest not opened, also i had 2 broken key only

is there any content i missed?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You need to buy all the lingerie and make all booty calls to get to 42%. On top of actually playing the game up to that point

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
i continue after one save file from here, till i reached to 41% and shows "u have finished this update"
i still have many chest not opened, also i had 2 broken key only

is there any content i missed?
Kinda answered your own question - You have chests unopened so use the walkthrough to find them to unlock the pages. Then bootycall the girls to play the associated scene.

I just realized that I prefer MILF than TEENAGE after playing this game.
And Janet showering scene is the last scene of her so far?
Yeah. For a while. Since she's one of the last girls we'll smash, her progression is really slow.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I just realized that I prefer MILF than TEENAGE after playing this game.
And Janet showering scene is the last scene of her so far?
Upon achieving the ability to discern, which I'm now convinced that you don't retain forever, I've always since known that I've liked them that I like them exactly 23. I like my sex quick- clean or dirty is no matter- with minimal character development (edit: or baggage). This is most easily accomplished (here in the land of plenty) with 23 year-olds.

I realize some of you are still 11, and that this might change by the time you are old enough to hunt. You'll figure it out.

As for Janet, sit tight; the last third of the game figures to feature plenty of MC x Janet.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, 11. Most people around here lack the basic reading skills a 5 years old would scoff at. It's also weird most of them can muster enough brain power to actually write essays on how the game is bugged (cause of them), how NLT somehow changed his working schedule last week to take a vacation and yet can't believe scrolling back a few posts above theirs will answer their repeated questions 99%+ of the time. Truly a case for the future generations to study how mankind actually devolves over time :unsure:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
^ Lol, 11. Most people around here lack the basic reading skills a 5 years old would scoff at. It's also weird most of them can muster enough brain power to actually write essays on how the game is bugged (cause of them), how NLT somehow changed his working schedule last week to take a vacation and yet can't believe scrolling back a few posts above theirs will answer their repeated questions 99%+ of the time. Truly a case for the future generations to study how mankind actually devolves over time :unsure:
Mankind in the future wont be able to study the devolution of humans because by then we've devolved to the point of absolute stupidity.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I actually find this thread very entertaining. Between the repetitive flood of questions from people too lazy to use the search function and the creative ways those questions are answered, there's an infinite source of amusement that never fails to brighten my day. :)
Its summer and hot outside , forgive them , the heat made them exhibit signs of alzheimer :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes