Prodi

Feb 13, 2019
I missed the Alumina item and i cant progress further, can someone please help as to what to do and where i can find it in case i have missed it in Emily scene? Anything i can change in game files to get that item to inventory? Thanks bois.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
it was great to had a update on 9 july but you feel that you must wait a week longer to next update, how many updates will be needed to finish game? somebody a idee?
Well if you expect the next update to be 44081, the 44 is the percent of completion. Each update brings about 2% more completion. Therefore we will need another 56% until the game is finished. That would be about 28 more updates or approximately 14 more months. Of course, the developer could accelerate the update process by releasing more content as we get nearer to the completion of the game, but that is entirely up to him.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I missed the Alumina item and i cant progress further, can someone please help as to what to do and where i can find it in case i have missed it in Emily scene?
if you use a Compressed version, can be, this alumina is invisible.
and you need a new version. see hngg
Anything i can change in game files to get that item to inventory? Thanks bois.
In the saves, Alumina is in Variable Alumina #consumable #135
If you like do edit this and not know, how to do this .... ask me ...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I missed the Alumina item and i cant progress further, can someone please help as to what to do and where i can find it in case i have missed it in Emily scene? Anything i can change in game files to get that item to inventory? Thanks bois.
Alumina is in the shop : top row on the left with the ores. If it's not there/invisible when you need it : stop using the compressed version and/or cheatmodsaveedit

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Compressed appeal : save a few MBs when you download
Compressed timewaste : stuff gets invisible, compatibility goes out the window, fakebugs appear, updating becomes the worst thing known to man

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
So the clues are:

jessica - diana - emily and last week: emily - doctor's office and green potion

What is it going to happen in the doctor's office between jessica, emily, maybe diana, a bottle of green potion, and the MC? Hmm! Feels like a game of Clue(do)! Hope nobody dies!
Tasha, Emily, Diana, and Jessica. It's curious how 4 girls were teased this update rather than the usual 3.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix loading error at startup it says "Failed to load: img/system/Iconset.png" I'm using Abhai's compressed version

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i did but Alia is not there :///
What time Alia is missed ?
1.) We start v11122; 2.) Alia go: 3.) MC go to alia.

04.png 05.png 06.png

What picture is OK in your game ?

And after this you need go buy a lighter and go back to Alia.
You have in inventory this lighter ?

Anyone knows how to fix loading error at startup it says "Failed to load: img/system/Iconset.png" I'm using Abhai's compressed version
Use this: hngg
Can be, is better. I not know. By me this is OK.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Tasha, Emily, Diana, and Jessica. It's curious how 4 girls were teased this update rather than the usual 3.
There's gonna be a threesome then. It won't have Diana since we haven't had sex with her yet so its gonna be a mix of Tasha,emily and jessica. Jessica i think isn't friendly enough to have threesome yet though. So i guess Scene 1 Jessica scene 2 Diana Scene 3 Emily and Tasha

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
There's gonna be a threesome then. It won't have Diana since we haven't had sex with her yet so its gonna be a mix of Tasha,emily and jessica. Jessica i think isn't friendly enough to have threesome yet though. So i guess Scene 1 Jessica scene 2 Diana Scene 3 Emily and Tasha
Maybe Tasha and Emily? Tasha was curious about the potion when we told her, and there seems to be an improved potion this update, so we use on those 2? Or one of the girls shown could be the booty call, and the other 3 girls are story scenes.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
While I won't exclude a threesome (Gigiddy) I think NLT will make this false delay of an update worth our while. I wouldn't be surprised to see it be to 45% instead of 44%.

Yagami069

Dec 17, 2019
View attachment 747721 WEEKLY REPORT

Later this week comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring several new scenes and new areas to explore!

Also there will be a couple new inventory upgrades as well as two new puzzles in the Ancient Temple! It's been a long wait this time around. Over 3 weeks! But the wait will be worth it! A few new firsts will happen this Saturday.

Be on the lookout for game updates on , , email, and PC launcher!

You are the best supporters and I can't thank you enough! I look forward to sharing each and every chapter with all of you!

Harpocrates: Here you go folks! Short and sweet. Caught in the gravity well of the real world, unable and unwilling to escape, I've got no more time to waste than this. Enjoy!
This gonna be wild. Thanks for the update bro.

Reactions: twisti46
Feb 13, 2019
Maybe Tasha and Emily? Tasha was curious about the potion when we told her, and there seems to be an improved potion this update, so we use on those 2? Or one of the girls shown could be the booty call, and the other 3 girls are story scenes.
For the Booty Call we can rule Emily and Claire out as we just had a Emily booty call last update and we don't have Claire's number. So it could be Jessica, Tasha or Diana.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes