hmacias12

Mar 19, 2019
im stuck at following claire into the cave and she blows up a path but the screen stays looking at the shrine....any help how to fix the screen to keep moving to the next one?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
im stuck at following claire into the cave and she blows up a path but the screen stays looking at the shrine....any help how to fix the screen to keep moving to the next one?
Compare your picture with my picture from the same place.

21.png

You see: Your screen shows only a part of the picture.
Possible sources of error:
- The resolution of the screen is set incorrectly.
- The video player setting is incorrect.
- Your graphics card is too old and too bad for this game.

In my opinion, your Compy with the image reproduction is to blame for this false display.
And not the game itself.

Stop playing compressed, stop trying to cheat, only play the full build
:) Somehow you got into an endless loop ...

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hey, I have a question. I really like playing this Game but at the moment I am stucked. I have to go to the east side of the beach to get some fossilized algae but I don´t know how to get to the east side. Could someone please help me?
Fossilized algae is not on the east side of the beach but on the north side of Estero Park near the river, you need to make a Pickaxe in order to dig a soft spot in the ground.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Help please, I'm at the Tasha and Naomi event wherein MC and them are gonna go for a swim in the caves. Video/ render doest seem to load and all I get is a "Now Loading" screen. What's the fix for that?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go outside the back of the bar (past the toilets and the door on the left (?)), people are back there. If it's locked/nobody is there, we'll know you cheated/mod/save edit/suck at updating/use compressed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kolott

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Pro tip : ignore anything and everything not in-game/full build : no bugs/no drama/no nothing ever

Reactions: kolott

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Treasure of Nadia
-
[ARCH LINUX INSTALLATION]

Yo there,

I'm making this post cause nobody here could ever clearly explain what is necessary and sufficient in order to play Treasure of Nadia on a bare Linux install. Most of the people who have answered, wrongly saying that it works out-of-the-box simply have systems with tons of packages installed which is why they didn't have to do anything, just as I didn't have to on my previous Ubuntu 18.04 system.

But on a bare Linux install like an ArchLinux system, here is what you must do:

You will most likely encounter this issue when trying to launch the game normally by executing the nw binary (the launcher.sh and Game.desktop are just wrappers in the game directory :

FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font

Install Packages :

• ffmpeg
  • nwjs-ffmpeg-codecs-bin (for Arch -> AUR) which will install nwjs-bin (AUR too) consequently
Then, launch the game this way (and not the way everybody says):

1. cd <game_dirpath>
  2. LD_PRELOAD=/opt/nwjs/libffmpeg.so /usr/bin/nw .
The environment varialbe in the last command is to enforce nw (the command /usr/bin/nw, not to be confused with the file nw in the game directory) to use the ffmpeg codecs we installed which are needed to run the game.

Hope this post can help some of you other FOSS (Fappers with Open Source Software) !!

PS:You can also get an error about libXss.so.1 missing for which you can install the package libxss, but it will normally be installed automatically as a dependency to nwjs-bin

References:
[1]https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3187251 | Thanks to johnelros for leading me to the right path !
[2]
[3] | Thread about another NW.js game with a very similar problem

Feb 7, 2018
Treasure of Nadia
-
[ARCH LINUX INSTALLATION]

Yo there,

I'm making this post cause nobody here could ever clearly explain what is necessary and sufficient in order to play Treasure of Nadia on a bare Linux install. Most of the people who have answered, wrongly saying that it works out-of-the-box simply have systems with tons of packages installed which is why they didn't have to do anything, just as I didn't have to on my previous Ubuntu 18.04 system.

But on a bare Linux install like an ArchLinux system, here is what you must do:

You will most likely encounter this issue when trying to launch the game normally by executing the nw binary (the launcher.sh and Game.desktop are just wrappers in the game directory :

FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font

Install Packages :

• ffmpeg
  • nwjs-ffmpeg-codecs-bin (for Arch -> AUR) which will install nwjs-bin (AUR too) consequently
Then, launch the game this way (and not the way everybody says):

1. cd <game_dirpath>
  2. LD_PRELOAD=/opt/nwjs/libffmpeg.so /usr/bin/nw .
The environment varialbe in the last command is to enforce nw (the command /usr/bin/nw, not to be confused with the file nw in the game directory) to use the ffmpeg codecs we installed which are needed to run the game.

Hope this post can help some of you other FOSS (Fappers with Open Source Software) !!

PS:You can also get an error about libXss.so.1 missing for which you can install the package libxss, but it will normally be installed automatically as a dependency to nwjs-bin

References:
[1]https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3187251 | Thanks to johnelros for leading me to the right path !
[2]
[3] | Thread about another NW.js game with a very similar problem
I use arch, btw™ and this is way too complicated. Just download and put into ToN/lib/. Voila!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 750038
Isn't his picture from a cutscene while your picture is from a mapscreen?
So you think the picture comes from a video sequence ? The movie blocked?
And not the program ? It's like my guessing in my remote diagnosis.

I also had the blocking of film sequences in some of the games. So also in ToN.
Then my son said to me: Your graphics card is too stupid.
And he exchanged them ... and hasn't blocked since.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I use arch, btw™ and this is way too complicated. Just download and put into ToN/lib/. Voila!
Your message shows that you didn't understand my post. First of all your solution DOES NOT work on a bare Linux install. Secondly, if this works for you, I kindly refer you to my post:
[People] wrongly saying that it works out-of-the-box simply have systems with tons of packages installed which is why they didn't have to do anything
And third, if this works for you then you shouldn't even have to do that lol. Again, on my Ubuntu system it works without any issues right away.

So please, the next time you want to patronize others, think about how you're gonna make a total fool of yourself...

Plus, someone takes from their time to help others on a topic lacking information and you come out from your cave just to suppress themselves ? How can you be more useless to society...

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Define "bare Linux install". Bare for Arch is the base group. And between base Arch and working ToN there is a ton of obvious dependencies, you forgot to mention. Let's be reasonable here.
Obviously you're gonna play on a system with a graphical server..., so apart from the usual Xorg/Wayland packages and base-devel, no, you only need those 2 in order to play the game. All other packages will be installed as dependencies. Again stop arguing when you haven't even tested it yourself. Go create a VM and see it yourself.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes