woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
I'm at 33% for v.42072 so I'm assuming there's still more content I'm missing, but the soul crystal says that's all the content for this build. Is there some optional stuff I'm missing or something?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm at 33% for v.42072 so I'm assuming there's still more content I'm missing, but the soul crystal says that's all the content for this build. Is there some optional stuff I'm missing or something?
When you open the soul crystal you can see the different scenes and events in the bottom area of your screen. I'd suggest you are still missing many booty calls/chests?

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
When you open the soul crystal you can see the different scenes and events in the bottom area of your screen. I'd suggest you are still missing many booty calls/chests?
Haha, oh god I don't know how I missed that. Thanks for the heads up!!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi everyone!! =)

I'm new here and wanted a help!
After the game tells him to eat a Maca plant, and after returning from the hospital, he says to go meet Madalyn, to show Pirate Diary, but she is not in the church or in her room.
I'm in 31% of the game, is it only in the future update?
Thanks to those who help! =)
Yes, this is an old bug that many people experience. So you're not alone there. :)
Well, now, delete the game completely, also delete the path "User Data" completely.
After this download and start the latest full version ... and everything is OK. :)
For more, see here

Last edited:

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
hi explain to me how to put the update on the pc? I have the 200mb folder but I don't know and I don't want to mess up ... thanks

takinhajr

Jul 30, 2020
You be screwed, either restart after removing all your filthy cheats/mods/save edits or try some1's save spread around the thread. Also keep away from anything not the fullbuild just to be safe from now on
No, I'm not using any fucking cheat or mod! :)

Yes, this is an old bug that many people experience. So you're not alone there. :)
Well, now, delete the game completely, also delete the path "User Data" completely.
After this download and start the latest full version ... and everything is OK. :)
For more, see here
Thankz man, my version is the 42072!
I will try this!! (y)

Reactions: oCATo

Unperson2k

Feb 10, 2020
Guys...

I am stuck with Albert Puzzle Box...

I cant see anything in church, Cemetry or outside library..

Need help...
From the walktrough: "Albert will give you a hint to the password from the chest. Following it, you will come to
the Church and see 6 candelabras, 8 columns in the Library and 4 crosses in the
Cemetery. Password from the chest => 684."

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Romario Alchemy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You should try to add a quote if you're responding to some1, that post doesn't mean much on it's own (and most people did that quest 4 months ago)
hi explain to me how to put the update on the pc? I have the 200mb folder but I don't know and I don't want to mess up ... thanks
You need the fullbuild from the last version, then copy/paste everything from the update to the base game (so you go from v40 to v42, anything else will either not make the game start or you'll be missing files and come out with bugs)

arbiter1999

Mar 28, 2020
you can extract the update folder to the original game folder and some new files will cover the old ones. then open the game and the update is completed

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No, I'm not using any fucking cheat or mod! :)

Thankz man, my version is the 42072!
I will try this!! (y)
Only known way to have Madalyn not appear is to cheat/mod. Cat's solution is to delete entire game and your save folder, might as well not pretend you didn't cheat and just do that since the end result will be the same (you need to delete everything anyway and restart from scratch/use some1's save).

takinhajr

Jul 30, 2020
Only known way to have Madalyn not appear is to cheat/mod. Cat's solution is to delete entire game and your save folder, might as well not pretend you didn't cheat and just do that since the end result will be the same (you need to delete everything anyway and restart from scratch/use some1's save).
Ok, no problem!
Thankz! :)

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
Ho fatto come hai detto e ho spostato la vincita rar dalla cartella win alla cartella di gioco ma so che il problema è che avevo raggiunto il limite del 38%? come si chiamava 42etc, ho pensato che ci fosse un altro 4% da giocare. ma quando ho fatto le mosse ero nello stesso punto di prima e la sfera di cristallo mi ha detto di aspettare l'aggiornamento ... quindi il lago e Chiara erano l'ultima parte giusta '? per favore dammi qualche chiarimento.

ah .. e se mi dici anche come faccio a cacciare l'anatra che gira intorno a una cassa, la facciamo completa !!

zappas999

Jun 19, 2020
Hmm... I'm playing the v42072 version (on Linux), I should I finished all there is to do as the game tells me to wait for the next update, but I'm at 40%, not 42%. Perhaps I missed some side-event?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ho fatto come hai detto e ho spostato la vincita rar dalla cartella win alla cartella di gioco ma so che il problema è che avevo raggiunto il limite del 38%? come si chiamava 42etc, ho pensato che ci fosse un altro 4% da giocare. ma quando ho fatto le mosse ero nello stesso punto di prima e la sfera di cristallo mi ha detto di aspettare l'aggiornamento ... quindi il lago e Chiara erano l'ultima parte giusta '? per favore dammi qualche chiarimento.
Hmm... I'm playing the v42072 version (on Linux), I should I finished all there is to do as the game tells me to wait for the next update, but I'm at 40%, not 42%. Perhaps I missed some side-event?
Wheny you click on Crystal soul on bottom of the screen you have line:
Hearts: 37/37 Pages: ?/18 Booty Calls: ?/8 Photos: 18/18 Outfits: ?/8... etc.
Everything you have on max, except "?". You need buy all outfits in mall, find all pages and make all booty call.
And this is yours last 4%

And next time in english ;)

Where can i find my saves? I have Windows
Save location is in first post, but files are hide.

Reactions: zappas999

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
I tried following the post but so far I can only get up until username i cant find the rest or probably i am doing something wrong
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes