Xanado

May 9, 2018
I tried following the post but so far I can only get up until username i cant find the rest or probably i am doing something wrong
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
You have to enable show hidden files to see the appdata folder and its subfolders.
Screenshot (10).png

Dec 7, 2018
okay so someone please help me, i CANNOT find the save files. i changed folder settings to show hidden and all that. and just can't find them.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Anyone have a summary of the intelligence and awareness boosts one can get and how to get them?
Intelligence boosts are given by Jessica the doctor mainly when MC eats all sorts of plants: ginseng, red ginseng, maca plant, and drink love potion.

They are added in your Treatments counter.

Awareness boosts are given by Pricia at the parlor mainly when MC pays for a massage with talismans:

stone, jade, silver, gold, ...

They are added in your Massages counter.

At the end of 42072 my counters are Treatments: 5/5 Massages 4/4.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthYikes

DarthYikes

Jun 2, 2020
Intelligence boosts are given by Jessica the doctor mainly when MC eats all sorts of plants: ginseng, red ginseng, maca plant, philweed and drink love potion.

Awareness boosts are given by Pricia at the parlor mainly when MC pays for a massage with talismans:

Thanks Mikor987. I was looking for additional details on the type of boosts from the various treatments and massages.

E,g, Jessica (love potion) - Intelligence boost to find rare treasure until 2 golden talismans are found etc

Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Thanks Mikor987. I was looking for additional details on the type of boosts from the various treatments and massages.

E,g, Jessica (love potion) - Intelligence boost to find rare treasure until 2 golden talismans are found etc
As far as I remember they help you find more valuable talismans, and more money with the metal detector.

I think that is all boosts are good for.
But I can't remember the details of each boost.

you can also peruse through the results of a search with "boosts" from the top right search box.

Last edited:

zappas999

Jun 19, 2020
Wheny you click on Crystal soul on bottom of the screen you have line:
Hearts: 37/37 Pages: ?/18 Booty Calls: ?/8 Photos: 18/18 Outfits: ?/8... etc.
Everything you have on max, except "?". You need buy all outfits in mall, find all pages and make all booty call.
And this is yours last 4%
Indeed! I forgot about that 'status bar'. BTW while preparing my previous post I wondering also how come there is no place to read the current version for the game... but there it is.

Thanks!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at the Rush Hour is soon with Tasha. Did I miss something? I've done some search on the thread but there doesn't seems to be any solution yet. Thanks in advance.

nedrane

Jul 4, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck at the Rush Hour is soon with Tasha. Did I miss something? I've done some search on the thread but there doesn't seems to be any solution yet. Thanks in advance.
Did you checked all locations in bar? There is "garden/grill area" and 4-5 customers.

Unperson2k

Feb 10, 2020
In posting #1 => leading you to posting #1443 there are two walktrough files. There you will find what to do next.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Intelligence boosts are given by Jessica the doctor mainly when MC eats all sorts of plants: ginseng, red ginseng, maca plant, philweed and drink love potion.

Philweed is a story item, you can't eat it
As far as I remember they help you find more valuable talismans, some items like the stomping boots maybe, and more money with the metal detector.

I think that is all boosts are good for.
But I can't remember the details of each boost.

you can also peruse the results of a search with "boosts" from the top right search box.
Boots are crafted at the altar, you can't get lucky and find them with the power-ups

Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes