Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww next update soon! Dunno if there is a preview but I gues all we gotta do is wait.

Thrawn4

May 19, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to pass by the snake behind rocks in the romm with the "wall puzzle" or is it for later on?

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply sir.

Did you checked all locations in bar? There is "garden/grill area" and 4-5 customers.
How do I go to the garden/grill area? Is it through the back door? Because the back door is locked.

In posting #1 => leading you to posting #1443 there are two walktrough files. There you will find what to do next.
I'm playing following the walkthrough right from the start. I finished the first one at 25%. I must be missing something at the second walkthrough. I'll try to go over the walkthrough again.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I manage to trigger it. Turns out I need to completed the game at 27% before it will trigger. I notice I haven't give maca plant to Emily, I think, (the squalmart storekeeper). After I did that, the game completed at 27% and the event with Tasha triggered. Thanks alot! sorry for the trouble

Last edited:

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Sorry, but I'm stuck again. This time, I need to find gaffer tape, the one that I found at Estero Park has been used to craft the pickaxe. Now I need it to craft the rat trap. Where can I find one? Thanks in advance.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As always : follow the story, it'll take you to every junk you need. If that's not working, use the crystal. If that still doesn't work, find another game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hitman225

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gonna repeat once more since I can't be bothered to locate my quote that I quoted back a few hundred times yet : she's not there cause you cheated/mod/save edit. Welcome to the club, now we can point and laugh at you. Your only solution is to go delete everything (in shame) and download everything back (without mod/cheat/save edit). Then restart

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Oh dang, my bad, I totally forgot about the crystal. Found it. Thanks a lot sir! Sorry for the trouble.
replay somebody exact same wen asking a walktrough
get only strange respond that i need myselfs a walkthrouh (maby because a say about the q&a here, like how survice the "big cat (some say tiger, some say panter, some say leopard, there to much big human eating cats, and i dont care what sort of cat it is, just dontr wanted not be eaten, (soe here dont aswer you but give you a complete biologie why cat can be "a" and not "b" and because ist family of the cat, .................. some here want wanted the dots on the i.............and than the enlish teachers are lot worser so explane in a video that im dutch , but still al complain here , like a give a "f***" why its you'r and not your.............. so long there know what i wanted to ask is good, al a want is a answer to my qeustion, if u use the word 'round" a flat earther will complayn, because my murders tell them ....... (call myselfs hesus and give a "f***" if you believe or not come here for little resting, btw , sex is natural ans exist millions of year, or there will some explain me why he believe i must be a virgin too even if i was married with maria magdalena (and no , dont want the explanation of childf....king rome why this cannot be because she was a adult woman.............. here i get every explanation, exept the question over this game, good the crystal exist, els you need read 50 people"s sh*thole , to find a answer

so i cant forget the christal, believe me

ps im a autist, and have dyslectia, i know i cant type, dont need always hear that im correct about this...................... he who need break another man , to feel himself "beter, is proberbly even worse as me...................but all tell me "there beter".......... life sucks , special for "hesus, ........... good today its the fist of the month and updates day, sad always need to wait till evening

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
NLT is by far the best developper out there. Great game, great graphics and regular updates, if I wasn't a cheap pirate I would defintily support them :p
me too, but for that reason why pirates that wait frustrated weeks on a crack so we can play the game
(most game are 1 time use only
this game i replay every update, and still like it.................sau enough how good game is.........

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can't find the nun to give her the pirate diary after Naomi sent MC the nude pic. What's going on?
This is an old bug that many people experience. For fix this: Delete the game completely, also delete the path "User Data" completely. After that, download and start the latest full version ... and everything is OK.
For more, see here

• Haha
Reactions: kenadam1190
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes