zappas999

Jun 19, 2020
at this stage, yes you can open it, so you missed one key somewhere;
you should watch walktrough maps to see where the key is
Found finally a key in the Library garden, in plain sight, on the bottom left corner of the screen.
A bit puzzled that I haven't noticed it before (and also that I don't recognize its description in the walkthrough), but anyway, I'm ready for the next chapter (y).

Reactions: stan6667

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I put in a save file in AppData after I deleted my progress, but it still won't let me "continue"?
You need 2 files : defaultfile#.rpgsave and defaultglobal.rpgsave ...... Now wheter or not the uploaders inlcude both is another matter

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I put in a save file in AppData after I deleted my progress, but it still won't let me "continue"?
Hi There:

It's a little tricky. Copy save you want into a temporary folder. Delete all files linked to the game in the appdata folder. Please do not delete other files that may be there. Start a new game and save in the first slot, should be save 0. Rename the save you want saved in the temp folder the same as the new game save you made and should work fine.

Oops too late, two other posters already answered your query.

Domsie

Jun 29, 2020
I'm really hoping there is some sarcasm going on here. If there isn't, I'll introduce you to a dev who instead of an 'extra' week (remember that early drop this very month?), will make you wait an extra YEAR.
Lol sure is, best dev and only that I now with timer for next update.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes