KIVINXJOHN

Jul 17, 2020
I got error (Loading Error; failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png) after updating game please anyone has solution for it.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I got error (Loading Error; failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png) after updating game please anyone has solution for it.
Balloon.png
3 solutions:
1.) Insert picture. (It is only useful temporarily.)
2.) Use newer compressed version: hngg
3.) Play with the full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: KIVINXJOHN

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
You have data/information that we do not have or you did not give that is essential to troubleshooting:

Operating System, compressed or not, mod or not, incest or not, cheat or not, update or full game, version of ToN, ...

So the easiest way is for you to type balloon.png in the top right search box and try to fix it yourself.

If you cannot do it, give us ALL the details requested.

Last edited:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
You probably mixed compressed and uncompressed versions or you made an update that went wrong.

Two solutions:
- download the update file again, extract from there the file you're missing (Balloon.png) and copy it to the directory indicated;
- download the full version of the game and play on that one.

My advice is to go for the second solution.

Reactions: KIVINXJOHN

ByEnci

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, I have a question. I really like playing this Game but at the moment I am stucked. I have to go to the east side of the beach to get some fossilized algae but I don´t know how to get to the east side. Could someone please help me?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hey, I have a question. I really like playing this Game but at the moment I am stucked. I have to go to the east side of the beach to get some fossilized algae but I don´t know how to get to the east side. Could someone please help me?
15.png 16.png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
There's a box I couldn't open in v42072
you guys same?
There are many. Which do you mean ?
Take screenshot from this box and see how much % you are in the game

The one I want the most is Madelyn. That frigid old bitch needs to be forced into submission.
You want your dearest darling, the frigid old bitch Madelyn, given your affection and your love and your help and force her to submit to you. Because she needs this. Or so you say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's at least 3 chests we can see but not get to/open. Until the story takes you to them, they'll stay there and you'll do nothing

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Wouldn't it be nice if there was dialogue for booty call scenes? Only animations with no text whatsoever seems kinda boring, I don't know about you, but my favorite thing about games like this is the dialogue, having dialogue in booty call scenes would make this game 10/10, like the dialogue can even change when you get more hearts with that certain character, cuz she starts to like the protagonist more and more, saying more bold and sexy things, and honestly it would make the scenes much hotter, It would just give booty call scenes more replays since the dialogue would change every time you get a new heart with a character...

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes