Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I didn't buy anything near that much and Diana paid me a visit, which makes me suspect that something is faulty with your game. :cry:
I don't remember exactly what I bought when Diana came in. Perhaps the purchase for a hundred I made after.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Diana only required the 11k$ thingy ......
Thanks for removing the link in OP! (And please remove the Warning about the mod, too, so people don't start to asking/searching for it -- thanks again!) People who want to use a cheat mod will find the mod anyways, but hopefully there'll be less from now on who will screw up their game.
Lol, still so naive

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Diana only required the 11k$ thingy ......

Lol, still so naive
get money from searching is most fun part, so cheat best part of game, .............. its just that you must update, and with last "grand amulet" you have endless luck so long you not biten, so makes game so much more fun, mostly a love cheats, but not in this game, here is play normal" the best way

Sep 27, 2019
I don't remember exactly what I bought when Diana came in. Perhaps the purchase for a hundred I made after.
Nor me. When a new booty call girl comes along if I call her and she complains and refuses to come in after seeing the MC's home, I just grind until I have enough to buy the cheapest thing on offer at Squallmart, try her again, and keep repeating the process if necessary until she does eventually enter the premises. :) I have NEVER had any difficulty with Treasure of Nadia - NOT EVER! - and whenever anybody runs into trouble I immediately suspect a cheat, modification or hack is the root cause of all of their difficulties. :( Thing is cheating, modding and hacking, which enables players to rush through the game at breakneck speed, completely ruins the experience by preventing players from enjoying the epic story, characters and dialogue fully and immersively, which is the saddest thing of all because ToN is a unique, fantastic and most beautiful ride. (y)

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Nor me. When a new booty call girl comes along if I call her and she complains, after seeing the MC's home, and refuses to come in I just grind until I have enough to buy whatever is the cheapest thing on offer at Squallmart, try her again, and keep repeating the process until she does eventually enter the premises. :) I have NEVER had any difficulty with Treasure of Nadia - NOT EVER - and whenever anybody runs into trouble I immediately suspect a cheat, modification or hack is the cause of their difficulty. :( Thing is cheating, modding and hacking which enables players to rush through the game at breakneck speed completely ruins the experience, by preventing players from enjoying the epic story, characters and dialogue immersively which is the saddest thing of all because ToN is a fantastic and beautiful ride. (y)
I didn't have the problem. I have everything ок. The problem was with the person I was answering.

Reactions: RedZone30
Sep 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion Janet is the greatest beauty of all of the twelve sirens of Nadia, even though I have come to like Diana best based on her sparkling personality. There is a statue of the goddess Artemis in the Louvre Museum, Paris that resembles the lady in the animated gif above so much they could be sisters.

Janet is a goddess much better than mortal man deserves.

What a pity that she isn't real. :cry:

Last edited:

Hveenx

Feb 27, 2020
After i talk to diana clare take her book back after that game crashes i think cuz there is nothing but black screen

Sep 27, 2019
Clare. Janet has already been relegated to second place for me. But Yes, I'm also waiting for content with her.
Clare is also very beautiful but doesn't ring my bell. I don't know why. It's Diana, pretty rather than beautiful, that would be my pick from of the Duodecad of ladies featured in Treasure of Nadia. That's a girl who could give me the other half of the sky if she existed. Maybe one day I'll meet someone like her in the real world and be able to introduce myself and try to win her good opinion and affection. A challenge for sure but a man can dream can't he? :unsure:

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i by mistake sold both grand talisman.... how do i craft another one to give to patrica?
There's only 1 grand talisman .............. Fake talisman (you got from the story with naked Clare) and 3 gold ores. Recipe is also in the story part for v40 ...... Did you even play the game (judging by the fact it's your 1st and only post in over a year and you can't spell the girl's name correctly : big fat nope)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Janet is a goddess much better than mortal man deserves.

What a pity that she isn't real. :cry:
Look at the bright side [insert my best Eric Idle impersonation here]: she's still more than enough real for you to describe her and talk about her the way you do - and that's saying a lot....

BTW, if I had to pick one of the ladies/girls myself it would be Diana for me as well: go figure..... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
I've been scrolling down and can't find the save post that is written few weeks ago. I would like to ask if anyone have v38062 save that i can use cause i forgot to save it after the formatting my PC.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Fishing Tips:

Enter and Leave the beach until you see something you like. (In the meantime piles of coins detected by your metal detector will appear in 7 places)
Do not throw your lure right under the nose of your target.
You might lose your bait and have to buy a new one.

Tuna - Green Squid or Heavy Green Squid
Seaperch - Natural Jig or Heavy Natural Jig
Rock Fish - Green Jig or Heavy Green Jig
Marlin - Green Plug or Heavy Green Squid
HammerHead - Heavy Natural Plug
White Shark - Natural Jig or Natural Plug

Thanks to Mike_22 and others

At the end of 65122, Evie gives some tips too:

great white use a pink plug
hammerhead use natural jig
seaperch use natural plug
rockfish use green jig