Sep 27, 2019
Clare. Janet has already been relegated to second place for me. But Yes, I'm also waiting for content with her.
Clare is also very beautiful but doesn't ring my bell. I don't know why. It's Diana, pretty rather than beautiful, that would be my pick from of the Duodecad of ladies featured in Treasure of Nadia. That's a girl who could give me the other half of the sky if she existed. Maybe one day I'll meet someone like her in the real world and be able to introduce myself and try to win her good opinion and affection. A challenge for sure but a man can dream can't he? :unsure:

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i by mistake sold both grand talisman.... how do i craft another one to give to patrica?
There's only 1 grand talisman .............. Fake talisman (you got from the story with naked Clare) and 3 gold ores. Recipe is also in the story part for v40 ...... Did you even play the game (judging by the fact it's your 1st and only post in over a year and you can't spell the girl's name correctly : big fat nope)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Janet is a goddess much better than mortal man deserves.

What a pity that she isn't real. :cry:
Look at the bright side [insert my best Eric Idle impersonation here]: she's still more than enough real for you to describe her and talk about her the way you do - and that's saying a lot....

BTW, if I had to pick one of the ladies/girls myself it would be Diana for me as well: go figure..... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
I've been scrolling down and can't find the save post that is written few weeks ago. I would like to ask if anyone have v38062 save that i can use cause i forgot to save it after the formatting my PC.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Fishing Tips:

Enter and Leave the beach until you see something you like. (In the meantime piles of coins detected by your metal detector will appear in 7 places)
Do not throw your lure right under the nose of your target.
You might lose your bait and have to buy a new one.

Tuna - Green Squid or Heavy Green Squid
Seaperch - Natural Jig or Heavy Natural Jig
Rock Fish - Green Jig or Heavy Green Jig
Marlin - Green Plug or Heavy Green Squid
HammerHead - Heavy Natural Plug
White Shark - Natural Jig or Natural Plug

Thanks to Mike_22 and others

At the end of 65122, Evie gives some tips too:

great white use a pink plug
hammerhead use natural jig
seaperch use natural plug
rockfish use green jig
tuna use pink squid
marlin use green squid

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
If you could knock up everyone this game would be perfect.

Is there actually any incest yet? I haven't played in a while.

Reactions: EJW

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I think Madelyn is Nadia...
The logic behind this thought is very imperfect.
You say basically, the "pirate queen" needs some boy from century's after her time to find some facts etc. about her own life, thieveries, a stolen treasure and her own war with some "natives". :WaitWhat:
Look, the hair is a different color. Does she wear a wig?
Could also be a mopp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retired123

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
Using both Mikor987's lists and and Donnie Brasco's pictures (thanks to both of you) I found that I'm missing 1 key and it's most probably the one on the beach needing a metal detector.
Is there a console command to check this ?
If that's the case, is there a way to regain a metal detector (I remember using it in a recipe or something) or should I restart from scratch ?

Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes