Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Up to what price? Currently the most expensive thing is Luxury Sofa (there are more expensive things but they're all over 100k)
I have already bought almost everything, there are things from 300 thousand. What did you do all game?
Screenshot_2.png
If you need a lot of money, jerk off safe in the store or use a . Variable 2 is money

Reactions: oCATo

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have already bought almost everything, there are things from 300 thousand. What did you do all game?
View attachment 716617
If you need a lot of money, jerk off safe in the store or use a . Variable 2 is money
Lol, I followed your walkthrough and as previously it did happen, assumed that it would say when to buy home stuff so didn't go on crazy money grinds

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Lol, I followed your walkthrough and as previously it did happen, assumed that it would say when to buy home stuff so didn't go on crazy money grinds
I didn't write it because I have enough furniture, and it came to me without problems. So I don't know what her needs.
Try to buy a thing for 100 thousand, if the rest is already purchased, then less than a hundred, it should work.

Sep 27, 2019
Remember that those images were used the MC got knocked out inside the cave. Taking character rotation into account, i suspect we might see Alia, Kaley and possibly Janet in the next update
Yep. A head and shoulders shot from only one of the images of naked Janet in the cave; most of the new images were not used. Dream Janet only said one thing to the MC before he regained consciousness and multiple images like the ones I posted earlier indicate Janet engaged in a much longer conversation with someone.

(She looks none too pleased in them so maybe the MC barges into her room and catches her changing or something.)

The thing that makes me suspect that Janet will be the main dish as per the next update is that (1) She's been locked in her bedroom since the episode where she came on to the MC while drunk, nobody knows why, and the MC is worried about her; (2) Everybody who completed the last update already possesses three out of four parts of a rat trap, same as the one the MC used at her home previously, and what possible reason could there be to carry them around unused until a later episode if they relate to Janet; (3) The MC hallucinated about her in the cave and is keen to speak to her about (1) to discover what, if anything, she remembers about it to clear the air; (4) Assets such as images downloaded in updates are usually used immediately or during the next update; as not all of the naked Janet images got spent in the last update this strongly suggests that they are probably going to be used during the next one.

I'm not sure that the sirens circulate and rotate as far as episodes are concerned like fish dishes in a sushi bar. As far as I can determine it is the needs of the story which dictates when particular characters appear and disappear; where, when, how and why. (Take Naomi for instance who hogged the stage and featured more prominently than any other girl, chapter after chapter, for the longest time.) To me it looks like Janet will be featured in the coming update based on the circumstantial evidence above although, of course, this doesn't mean that any of the other sirens might not also end up in the spotlight at some point during the next chapter of the MC's sexual odyssey. Not long to go until we find out and making educated guesses amuses me plus if I'm completely incorrect there are no consequences.

All the fun of the fair.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i spoke with red knight about his mod and he said just remove it he will work on it when he has time when a link is up in the op it means it's been updated I also mentioned to him about the mom bug in the incest patch so hopefully he can fix it with the next release so sorry for the trouble a lot of you guys had with the mod

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
sorry for the trouble a lot of you guys had with the mod
Thanks for removing the link in OP! (And please remove the Warning about the mod, too, so people don't start to asking/searching for it -- thanks again!) People who want to use a cheat mod will find the mod anyways, but hopefully there'll be less from now on who will screw up their game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I didn't buy anything near that much and Diana paid me a visit, which makes me suspect that something is faulty with your game. :cry:
I don't remember exactly what I bought when Diana came in. Perhaps the purchase for a hundred I made after.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Diana only required the 11k$ thingy ......
Thanks for removing the link in OP! (And please remove the Warning about the mod, too, so people don't start to asking/searching for it -- thanks again!) People who want to use a cheat mod will find the mod anyways, but hopefully there'll be less from now on who will screw up their game.
Lol, still so naive

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Diana only required the 11k$ thingy ......

Lol, still so naive
get money from searching is most fun part, so cheat best part of game, .............. its just that you must update, and with last "grand amulet" you have endless luck so long you not biten, so makes game so much more fun, mostly a love cheats, but not in this game, here is play normal" the best way

Sep 27, 2019
I don't remember exactly what I bought when Diana came in. Perhaps the purchase for a hundred I made after.
Nor me. When a new booty call girl comes along if I call her and she complains and refuses to come in after seeing the MC's home, I just grind until I have enough to buy the cheapest thing on offer at Squallmart, try her again, and keep repeating the process if necessary until she does eventually enter the premises. :) I have NEVER had any difficulty with Treasure of Nadia - NOT EVER! - and whenever anybody runs into trouble I immediately suspect a cheat, modification or hack is the root cause of all of their difficulties. :( Thing is cheating, modding and hacking, which enables players to rush through the game at breakneck speed, completely ruins the experience by preventing players from enjoying the epic story, characters and dialogue fully and immersively, which is the saddest thing of all because ToN is a unique, fantastic and most beautiful ride. (y)

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Nor me. When a new booty call girl comes along if I call her and she complains, after seeing the MC's home, and refuses to come in I just grind until I have enough to buy whatever is the cheapest thing on offer at Squallmart, try her again, and keep repeating the process until she does eventually enter the premises. :) I have NEVER had any difficulty with Treasure of Nadia - NOT EVER - and whenever anybody runs into trouble I immediately suspect a cheat, modification or hack is the cause of their difficulty. :( Thing is cheating, modding and hacking which enables players to rush through the game at breakneck speed completely ruins the experience, by preventing players from enjoying the epic story, characters and dialogue immersively which is the saddest thing of all because ToN is a fantastic and beautiful ride. (y)
I didn't have the problem. I have everything ок. The problem was with the person I was answering.

Reactions: RedZone30
Sep 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion Janet is the greatest beauty of all of the twelve sirens of Nadia, even though I have come to like Diana best based on her sparkling personality. There is a statue of the goddess Artemis in the Louvre Museum, Paris that resembles the lady in the animated gif above so much they could be sisters.

Janet is a goddess much better than mortal man deserves.

What a pity that she isn't real. :cry:

Last edited:

Hveenx

Feb 27, 2020
After i talk to diana clare take her book back after that game crashes i think cuz there is nothing but black screen

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes