theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously? With over 1,600 post on this forum, you should know by now how to use the search function! Use it! There are tons of YT videos already with solutions to the puzzles...

(Oh, and btw: PLEASE remove the link to the "Cheat Mod" from OP, it's outdated and still causing a LOT of troubles to people because they don't give a f*ck about the warning! Thanks!)

Portis

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a way to solve this puzzle? I sure as hell can't figure it out.
Also is there a easier way of looking at crafting recipes?

Sep 27, 2019
Rat could also be to distract, or move away the jaguar...But, as you say, it's probably best not to play the oracle with this game. NLT is more than likely to subvert our expectations.
Could be. As you say NLT is fond of misdirection, red herrings and wild geese, sometimes literally. For instance I assumed that the tranquilliser dart would be used to pacify the jaguar enabling players to reach new areas to explore and it turned out to be destined to knock out a hyped-up serum intoxicated Albert getting his spank on! (Thank heavens that was all the potion inspired him to do.) It could even be that the basic container, roach and plastic wrap are going to be used to construct something other than a rat trap. Who knows? I'm not taking bets.

Just out of interest I began a new game of Treasure of Nadia and suddenly realised that something seemed to be missing which I particularly enjoy: namely the wiseacre and lovely Djiniri Evie :love: appearing at the end of each update. (She is still there as a guide.) I suppose she would pop up at the end of any version of the unfinished game in a manner appropriate to the current version reached by the game, but she seems not to put in an appearance serially during the game, each appearance being associated with individual updates which had contributed content to the game. I wonder if it would be feasible from a programming point of view to present the full Treasure of Nadia, punctuated into chapters relating to update releases, with Evie doing her thing at the end of each chapter as happens currently usually on a fortnightly basis as the game evolves. :unsure: Rejigging a lot of code like that would probably require a bit of an effort and be time consuming but worth it though, in my opinion, to provide more comprehensive Evie content. Easy to say when you don't have to do it though.

Maybe I will float the idea on NLT's Patreon blog if nobody else does because I think it would be a real shame if players coming to the completed version of Treasure of Nadia having never played it before missed out on Evie, doing her Deapool thing, demolishing the forth wall and having general knockabout fun at the expense of Henry Jones. :LOL: Fey Evie is one of the highlights of Treasure of Nadia as far as I am concerned.

Another unique and delightful creation by NLT and company, completely worthy of praise IMHO. (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 44Tom and RedZone30

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
I leave cave with Clare, can visit Pricia for scene but after that I'm stuck.. Walkthrough says go church and meet Madalyn but her room is empty and there is no key.. soul crystal says " you need some help, maybe ask Alia", or sth like that.. Is it bug or I'm blind and cannot find a key for room in church.. Need some help ;)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I leave cave with Clare, can visit Pricia for scene but after that I'm stuck.. Walkthrough says go church and meet Madalyn but her room is empty and there is no key.. soul crystal says " you need some help, maybe ask Alia", or sth like that.. Is it bug or I'm blind and cannot find a key for room in church.. Need some help
Go to Squallmart.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Got the same problem.. i went there and Alia is only saying albert is crazy smacking butts and stuff.. i got the blowdart already but idk..
Now go to the cave and create a Blow Dart. If you already have, go to the Park.
I hope you didn't install the mod?

shaitan

Sep 24, 2018
Hey all, I'm getting a "The application Game.app can't be opened" message on my Mac. Ideas on how to fix this? No such issue with previous versions.

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Hey all, I'm getting a "The application Game.app can't be opened" message on my Mac. Ideas on how to fix this? No such issue with previous versions.
For Mac (MacOS Catalina) and Linux users.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').
Here an example how it should look...
1592569776114.png

Sep 27, 2019
Nope, the action is at Janet's house.
But I agree with you, the one in the lighthouse is a pain.
In the last update some new naked images of Janet and Madalyn got downloaded. The Madalyn ones were used in the dialogue panel during the recent update, during her naked bathroom scene, which makes me wonder whether this indicates that some naked Janet conversation/action :) and even possibly a little naked Janet animation :love: might be in the pipeline as per the next update. This is an hypothesis rather than a prediction I hasten to add but based on the existence of newly minted images of naked Janet and three parts of a rat trap, designed by the MC and used previously at her home to catch and release a rodent, already in my possession after the last update, I think this hypothesis is plausible. (y)

Only five and a bit days to go before the next ToN update puts it to the test.

I think Janet is the most naturally beautiful siren of all and therefore, for purely selfish reasons, hope I'm proven right because I would relish the chance to feast my eyes on such a bountiful banquet of womanly loveliness. :love::love::love:

CHR-JanetNude-Body-1.png CHR-JanetNude-Body-2.png CHR-JanetNude-Body-3.png CHR-JanetNude-Body-4.png CHR-JanetNude-Body-5.png

Janet fans should keep their eyes peeled and their powder dry.

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
In the last update some new naked images of Janet and Madalyn got downloaded. The Madalyn ones were used in the dialogue panel during the recent update, during her naked bathroom scene, which makes me wonder whether this indicates that some naked Janet conversation/action :) and even possibly a little naked Janet animation :love: might be in the pipeline as per the next update. This is an hypothesis rather than a prediction I hasten to add but based on the existence of newly minted images of naked Janet and three parts of a rat trap, designed by the MC and used previously at her home to catch and release a rodent, already in my possession after the last update I think this hypothesis is plausible. (y)

Only five and a bit days to go before the next ToN update puts it to the test.

I think Janet is the most naturally beautiful siren of all and therefore, for purely selfish reasons, hope I'm proven right because I would relish the chance to feast my eyes on such a bountiful banquet of womanly loveliness. :love::love::love:

View attachment 716590 View attachment 716591 View attachment 716592 View attachment 716593 View attachment 716595

Janet fans should keep their eyes peeled and their powder dry.
Remember that those images were used the MC got knocked out inside the cave. Taking character rotation into account, i suspect we might see Alia, Kaley and possibly Janet in the next update

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes