SevenDP

Apr 27, 2020
help me, i stuck when soul crystal said "madalyn might be interested in that private diary and bla bla", i go to chruch "Madalyn's Room" and no one's there.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
help me, i stuck when soul crystal said "madalyn might be interested in that private diary and bla bla", i go to chruch "Madalyn's Room" and no one's there.
Wow, it's been a few days since the last one who asked the question, I was starting to worry..... ;)

This usually means you most likely has tampered somehow with the game, using some kind of mod or cheat to get more money/items and such.
If you did, only solution is to erase the game and the save folder, reinstall the game and start from scratch (or using one of the save files you'll find here on the thread).

Any tips how to solve puzzle 9 and 10 in ancient temple? Problem with the snake.
If you search the thread (always a wise thing to do before asking for help) you'll find a Youtube link with all the puzzle solutions

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
A suggestion to the developers of this game. I think that we should have option when we sell treasure to Diana. When you sell for example Silver Talismans you can sell or none or all of them. I want to keep few of each type for some future crafting, but also I want to earn some money from sell. Well that's just opinion.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
A suggestion to the developers of this game. I think that we should have option when we sell treasure to Diana. When you sell for example Silver Talismans you can sell or none or all of them. I want to keep few of each type for some future crafting, but also I want to earn some money from sell. Well that's just opinion.
It's a good idea I agree. However, it's not that hard to go out and find more. Especially with the pirate shovel, new boosts and teleporter to new area. Even the jade and swift shovels aren't bad for turning up gold and silver with red ginseng boost hunting across the river, or the area south of the river with big rock in the middle.

EDIT: I'll mention it to NLT when I login to Patreon next. See what he thinks. It may've already been suggested, and rejected, but I'll ask and see what he has to say.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

gokulmani89

Jan 19, 2019
There's only 1 grand talisman .............. Fake talisman (you got from the story with naked Clare) and 3 gold ores. Recipe is also in the story part for v40 ...... Did you even play the game (judging by the fact it's your 1st and only post in over a year and you can't spell the girl's name correctly : big fat nope)
hi, sorry i spelled the name wrong... yes i did play... i got 3 gold ore from mall and crafted the second one and sold that to diana too... i was checking for what next n it kept showing craft a grand talisman n checked the walk though n found out that i was supposed to give that to Pricia ... is there any way i can get back and replay the last update?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
hi, sorry i spelled the name wrong... yes i did play... i got 3 gold ore from mall and crafted the second one and sold that to diana too... i was checking for what next n it kept showing craft a grand talisman n checked the walk though n found out that i was supposed to give that to Pricia ... is there any way i can get back and replay the last update?
Go back to the cave. you can get another fake talisman in the same spot as the first.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone found save file on Android, I literally searched my whole filesystem but there's no file with .rpgsave extension? :(

MATAFAKA

Mar 7, 2019
I have to check but that could be a problem.
pop_os is based on Ubuntu, and Ubuntu 18.04 is the highest for Treasure of Nadia.
The funny thing is this error is often related to Chrome.
I am afraid Treasure of Nadia will not run under Pop!_os 20.04.
I have to investigate why it is not running in Ubuntu > 18.04. It might run in Pop!_os 18.04 though.

Edit:
Suddenly I thought do you have the ffmpeg-codecs installed?
in Ubuntu 19.10 It is:

sudo apt install ubuntu-restricted-extras

not sure what it is in Pop!_OS 20.04, I have yet to check this jewel of Debian install.
sudo apt install ubuntu-restricted-extras already installed in my pc. Thank you for those information. If you find something, please let me know.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone found save file on Android, I literally searched my whole filesystem but there's no file with .rpgsave extension? :(
Google/game/Android quirks will most of the time delete your save when you close the game. There's a reason the NLT made official port has chapter select each update to get to the smexy bits without too much hassle. The hybrid mutant we get in here is a random dude's attempt at making the Win version work on a phone

Reactions: gnuh

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 9.44.52 PM.png Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 9.44.52 PM.png
First you can use Windows or Linux update for MAC!

00) All Updates: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-2907777 thanks to Alpine Eagle
Why All updates, because some people want to wait 1 or 3 versions, or more and this way they do not have to download a full version again:
copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install. repeat for each version needed.
Thank you very much for your reply. I downloaded version 38062 extract it and copy all from www folder and pest app.nw but found the loading error. Sorry but I never done this before can you help what I miss? I use MacBook Air.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The pickaxe is made about 6+ updates before having anything to do with Madalyn ....... To get past any scorpions, you gotta make the stompin' boots. And those were made even earlier than the pickaxe. Check the walkthrough (since nobody remembers how/where to make them) or follow the crystal's order > the hints won't screw you up with 75 updates jumping around for stuff you don't have already

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Damn, that GIF will probably give cancer to a lot of people, if they can actually make it load and have a big enough attention span to sit through the 5 seconds it lasts

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes