Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Dumb question but from the latest update, the chest that's inside the church, is that able to be opened? Otherwise I have a chest key to spare and I don't know what chest I haven't opened yet

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Dumb question but from the latest update, the chest that's inside the church, is that able to be opened? Otherwise I have a chest key to spare and I don't know what chest I haven't opened yet
I'm assuming you're missing a booty call page? Some of them are hidden like behind a tree. Check to see if you're missing a booty call page and if one is missing which one is missing.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm assuming you're missing a booty call page? Some of them are hidden like behind a tree. Check to see if you're missing a booty call page and if one is missing which one is missing.
Don't know how to check how many there are total but I've got 16, is that all so far?

Sep 27, 2019
NLT_Logo.png NLT
Weekly Report

The new chapter will be here sooner than you think!

The new chapter will be here on ! Why so early you ask? Well, after many months of planning I will be taking a short break next week. For this reason I will be releasing the new chapter early so I can address any questions before I leave.

The new chapter will feature 3 new story scenes, and a new kamasutra page. It will also feature two new puzzles at the Ancient Temple.

During this short hiatus I will continue to read feedback so be sure you're filling out the . In August we will return to our regularly scheduled programming with releases on the 1st and 15th of the month.

I look forward all the crazy things that will happen as the story enters its second half. It's been a fun wild ride so far!

Thank you for all your support!

Harpocrates says: I told you there was going to be some Janet! Try to control yourselves and not get too excited too soon because it's probably only going to be a tease involving a little pulchritudinous nudity on the lady's part I'm hoping; maybe not even that but Janet clothed beats most sirens naked so I'll be happy either way. Delayed gratification increases amatory pleasure don't you know? So man up, get a grip, go slowly and don't rush things. Sage advice for playing Treasure of Nadia (stop hacking, modding and cheating you fuckers), perusing this site (don't blow a gasket when downloads are a little late), or getting jiggy with with a lady privately (assuming that, by some miracle, you actually get the chance to do so one day). If you can't remember how to construct a rat trap revise the appropriate crafting recipe and if you haven't got a basic container, roach and plastic wrap in your inventory, revisit the cave system via the entrance near Alia's "special place" at Estro Key and/or pop in to Sqallmart to make a purchase. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
Lol, for someone who said goodbye in the last update she(Madalyn) is returning too soon.
Who is unclothed the lady opposite clothed Janet, top right in the weekly report. I thought Janet herself but if it happens to be Madalyn good! Can't have enough Madalyn as far as I am concerned! My revised top three sirens now are (1) Diana (2) Janet (3) Madalyn. :) Appearances made for any reason by any of them ring my bell.

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Who is unclothed the lady opposite clothed Janet, top right in the weekly report. I thought Janet herself but if it happens to be Madalyn good! Can't have enough Madalyn as far as I am concerned! My revised top three sirens now are (1) Diana (2) Janet (3) Madalyn. :) Appearances made for any reason by any of them ring my bell.
Almost 100% sure it is the belly button of Diana.
Pic near Kaley is likely Naomi.

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
guys i need walkthrough for ancient temple puzzle

i stuck at level 6

yes i maybe too stupid to pass on my own

Sep 27, 2019
Almost 100% sure it is the belly button of Diana.
Pic near Kaley is likely Naomi.
Diana. Janet. Naomi if that is Naomi. Sounds like the next update is going to be a good one for me. :)

(My top four sirens being: (1) Diana; (2) Janet; (3) Madalyn; (4) Naomi.)

Later: Well I decrypted the www\img\pictures directory, something I don't usually do not being a saddo, and it is Diana in the Weekly Report top right. Yippee!

CHR-DianaNude-Body-5.png

In caritate perpetua deam.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes