djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
Greetings, all! I have the Linux version of 38062, and I think I am all caught up. A couple of questions:

1. I saw an update to the PC version to 40071, but is there an update for the Linux version? (If so, where can I find it?)
2. From where can I download the full version of 40071? (Preferably Linux, but I think I can also use the PC version.)
3. How do you locate and backup/restore saved games? Is there a tutorial here in this thread that I missed?

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
^ Everything and more in the OP, it's pretty hard to miss too
You're right. I did find the game d/l's and found the Linux saves location (but it wasn't on the OP: $HOME/.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV)

Is there any magic about replacing the save files? (Is there a difference between updating a "full" version versus an "updated" version?)

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
New question: I see from the Kamasutra pages list, that I am missing a couple:

12) Tasha 03 Blow job: Estero Park Maca Valley hidden behind a palm tree
17) Emily 03 Let's Plow: Estero Key Cave West of entrance, Area with skeleton and old boat

I cannot find Tasha's, and I already concreted the cave entrance for Emily's - Is there any way to recover those?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
New question: I see from the Kamasutra pages list, that I am missing a couple:

12) Tasha 03 Blow job: Estero Park Maca Valley hidden behind a palm tree
17) Emily 03 Let's Plow: Estero Key Cave West of entrance, Area with skeleton and old boat

I cannot find Tasha's, and I already concreted the cave entrance for Emily's - Is there any way to recover those?
Mild suggestion: if you use the search function you'll find very easily 1) a walkthrough and 2) a diagram with all the keys/chests, and those should be more than enough to solve all your problems.

BTW, with this last update you'll re-enter the Caves from the back door, so you should still be able to find the missing key/chest.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Did Main character had sex with Janet (mother) in this game till now. Please reply. I will be very thankful to everyone whom answer my question. Thanks a lot in advance.

SenorBothom

Jun 25, 2019
How many puzzles are there supposed to be in the newest update ? I downloaded the game yesterday and I only have 12, and for the rest of those it says they are coming later. So Im wondering if I have the latest updates included.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Greetings, all! I have the Linux version of 38062, and I think I am all caught up. A couple of questions:

1. I saw an update to the PC version to 40071, but is there an update for the Linux version? (If so, where can I find it?)
2. From where can I download the full version of 40071? (Preferably Linux, but I think I can also use the PC version.)
3. How do you locate and backup/restore saved games? Is there a tutorial here in this thread that I missed?
1. OP. Linux: - - MEGA -
2. OP. Linux: - MEGA -
3. By default it's ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV You can change that by modifying the package.json file, for example to "name": "RPGM/Treasure_of_Nadia", - recommend if you're playing other RPGM games.

milfsfan

Mar 12, 2019
So, I have a game breaking bug. When I give Emily the Maca plant, after I had sex with her, Ash is supposed to come in and I'm supposed to get a photo but it's not happening. What can I do?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Janet. Naomi. Love potion. All in the same episode? Could the hallucination the MC experienced, about having sex with Naomi and then Janet, about to become true in the the next chapter of ToN?
I'm not sure if the eternal love the godess heard our plea or simply one of NLT's employees is lurking in this thread seeking feedback, but if you look closely in the second teaser you can clearly see Naomi showing/handing Kaley something. Wheter it's a love potion she's holding or mc's humongous schlong doesn't really matter;

What I'm trying to convey is that Janet has thankfully escaped the devil's claws, at least for now...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How many puzzles are there supposed to be in the newest update ? I downloaded the game yesterday and I only have 12, and for the rest of those it says they are coming later. So Im wondering if I have the latest updates included.
If by puzzle you mean the new ancient temple and by 12 you mean 11, then yes that's the max
So, I have a game breaking bug. When I give Emily the Maca plant, after I had sex with her, Ash is supposed to come in and I'm supposed to get a photo but it's not happening. What can I do?
You can start by not using a cheat/mod/save edit. You can also delete the game/the saves and download the v40 again. You can also then try to play back to the end without resorting to cheat/mod/save edit. Aside that, check the crystal

purplefragrance

Oct 27, 2017
I got the following message when I try to get into Sofia's mansion:

"Loading Error
Failed to load:img/characters/$CameraSecurity.png"

Did anybody else have this error? I copy pasted the update like I do usually

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes