anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
HELP! I'm completely stuck in the cave w/ Clare. The snake is gone now (not sure how I did that) and I found the roach, but I have ZERO clue what to do next.

Reactions: Troy9000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which instance of "stuck with Clare" are you on ? If it's the v40, just go right and gather some driftwood near the whirlpool and go back to her to light up the fire (and your fingers)

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
God is that positive force that flows inside you. Satan is the animalistic destructive force. Your base instincts that just want to eat and fuck and kill.
It's not that dude, we're just animals too. There is nothing wrong if you want "animal" sex. God and the Devil, these are simple characters in your head, just their developer is not NLT, but the Church)
I will tell you my animal desires, I hope that some women from the game will become the main characters of the orgies and will finish, enjoying the "animal" sex.
I am not the Devil and romance is not for everyone. Believe me, not for all women romance and tenderness in sex is a pleasure. Corrupted ladies need dirty sex and such hot females need to be fucked hard in all holes so that they have an orgasm.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I installed the game. But can't find game directory in android phone. So I couldn't copy the 100% save file to the game folder. Please help me, where is the game folder in the androi phone. I played the MILF CITY game, the game directory is right there in my phone and I just copied the file saved into it. I'm not good at English so I have to use google translate, please help me in detail. Thank you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside the tiny fact Milfy City is in Renpy and this is RPGmaker, there's no problem whatsoever

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Oh dear.... guess that makes me two/third of a Satan worshipper, then.... (and, in case you wonder, luckily it's the first two thirds....*blushes*)
lucifer is latin name for venus, goddess of love , gedemoniserd by rome to replace "god", so eat and "fck" only not the kill part, exept is for save you life if husband come house to soon, while you fck his wife................. nut dont think she will always thank you.............

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It's not that dude, we're just animals too. There is nothing wrong if you want "animal" sex. God and the Devil, these are simple characters in your head, just their developer is not NLT, but the Church)
I will tell you my animal desires, I hope that some women from the game will become the main characters of the orgies and will finish, enjoying the "animal" sex.
I am not the Devil and romance is not for everyone. Believe me, not for all women romance and tenderness in sex is a pleasure. Corrupted ladies need dirty sex and such hot females need to be fucked hard in all holes so that they have an orgasm.
1 reason whe live is to make children, so "fck all woman" is natural to give your dna best ways to survive, in ancient past was child death "normal" so you need do a lot of sex and hope 1 or 2 stay at life.............. its only from last 200 year we good at it to keep or kids alive, so we go from 1 bilj, to 7 in 250 years,............... so behave in game is very normal, and not what human think, if man was made for 1 woman, we where as them with 1 spermacel at month, as "eggs" in a woman, sad but "truth"

ps im dutch

Reactions: Retired123

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I installed the game. But can't find game directory in android phone. So I couldn't copy the 100% save file to the game folder. Please help me, where is the game folder in the androi phone. I played the MILF CITY game, the game directory is right there in my phone and I just copied the file saved into it. I'm not good at English so I have to use google translate, please help me in detail. Thank you.
The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in ROOTED phones.

Also Android Note:

For anyone who's on android and doesn't know there's a bad bug with google chrome it gets rid of your saves NLT has put in a feature that lets you pick where you want to start the game it's only on android

Reactions: haivu

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in ROOTED phones.

Also Android Note:

For anyone who's on android and doesn't know there's a bad bug with google chrome it gets rid of your saves NLT has put in a feature that lets you pick where you want to start the game it's only on android
Thank you. My phone is not ROOTED. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Mikor987

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I'm stuck in the church basement. The rock that goes on the pressure plate spawned in a corner and I can't move it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go out of the room and come back in, should reset (works on every puzzle known to man). If it doesn't, welcome to another fail cheat/mod/save edit and have fun restarting everything

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
It's very close and a beautiful render to say the least. I'm not huge redhead fan, but Clare drives me wild. IMO she is the most striking Li in the game. Naomi (look-wise) is in second but Clare's throne is not in danger.
Content with Clare gonna be worth it. Trust me.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes