Sep 27, 2019
Janet. Naomi. Love potion. All in the same episode? Could the hallucination the MC experienced, about having sex with Naomi and then Janet, about to become true in the the next chapter of ToN? Half of me says "I hope so" and the other half of me says "I hope not". :confused: Dammit Janet! Your sweetness, purity and beauty has rendered me conflicted! :sick:

Time passes...

Looking again at the Weekly Report again I think that it is Naomi in the picture bottom-panel, bottom-right, and the chest of drawers below her are in Kaley's room whose picture is also featured. So it looks like three new scenes NLT mentions involve three ladies from amongst Janet, Diana, Kaley and Naomi, with one damsel receiving the next Kama Sutra page; Kaley I would imagine because she's not featured much in the storyline lately and must anyway be more than ready to add a new variation to her slowly developing sexual repertoire.

Not long to wait until we find out. :)

Even more time passes...

Okay. Cards on the table time. I've decided that I really DON'T want to see Naomi and Janet double team the MC, under the influence of Serum, durng the next chapter. (n) Witnessing sweet and lovely Janet behaving like that, while drugged up aphrodisiacally, ISN'T a spectacle I want to be party to soon or ever to be honest! :( So there!

Last edited:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Janet has an amazing body, but her face is not very beautiful. In my opinion, the developer made the most beautiful face Diana, the body is also excellent, but inferior to such a milf as Janet. Do you think the characters of the Lust Epidemic will be important in this game or are they more for humor? It seems to me that the developer didn’t just introduce them and they should somehow influence the main plot by the end of the game. These are my guesses.

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
Greetings, all! I have the Linux version of 38062, and I think I am all caught up. A couple of questions:

1. I saw an update to the PC version to 40071, but is there an update for the Linux version? (If so, where can I find it?)
2. From where can I download the full version of 40071? (Preferably Linux, but I think I can also use the PC version.)
3. How do you locate and backup/restore saved games? Is there a tutorial here in this thread that I missed?

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
^ Everything and more in the OP, it's pretty hard to miss too
You're right. I did find the game d/l's and found the Linux saves location (but it wasn't on the OP: $HOME/.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV)

Is there any magic about replacing the save files? (Is there a difference between updating a "full" version versus an "updated" version?)

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
New question: I see from the Kamasutra pages list, that I am missing a couple:

12) Tasha 03 Blow job: Estero Park Maca Valley hidden behind a palm tree
17) Emily 03 Let's Plow: Estero Key Cave West of entrance, Area with skeleton and old boat

I cannot find Tasha's, and I already concreted the cave entrance for Emily's - Is there any way to recover those?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
New question: I see from the Kamasutra pages list, that I am missing a couple:

12) Tasha 03 Blow job: Estero Park Maca Valley hidden behind a palm tree
17) Emily 03 Let's Plow: Estero Key Cave West of entrance, Area with skeleton and old boat

I cannot find Tasha's, and I already concreted the cave entrance for Emily's - Is there any way to recover those?
Mild suggestion: if you use the search function you'll find very easily 1) a walkthrough and 2) a diagram with all the keys/chests, and those should be more than enough to solve all your problems.

BTW, with this last update you'll re-enter the Caves from the back door, so you should still be able to find the missing key/chest.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Did Main character had sex with Janet (mother) in this game till now. Please reply. I will be very thankful to everyone whom answer my question. Thanks a lot in advance.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes