Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Is that really a question or have you not read the last ~750 pages saying the max of any stack is 99 and nothing will spawn when you hit that ?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
View attachment 718036 View attachment 718036
Thank you very much for your reply. I downloaded version 38062 extract it and copy all from www folder and pest app.nw but found the loading error. Sorry but I never done this before can you help what I miss? I use MacBook Air.
Very likely there is something wrong in your copying process.

Just to be sure unzip 38062.UPDATE.ONLY.zip on your drive.

Use a tool maybe like filemerge (equivalent of meld for Linux, winmerge for Windows) to compare contents of zip file and ToN install that all files have been copied/overwrite. Nothing on the zip side can be older or not on ToN install.

What you compare is everything under www and app.nw: audio, data, ... movies directories, index.html file and package.json file on each side.

marshmellowpudding

Aug 11, 2018
I need some help. I got to the part where you get Idaho's cryptic note, and I guess I need a pickaxe to dig up the spots in the note, but I don't have a pickaxe, or the grappling hook I need in order to get to the pickaxe parts. The rope for the grappling hook is behind a laser in the hospital MRI room, but I don't know how to disable the laser.

kromet

Jun 17, 2018
Is the location of every single chest key available anywhere? I've tried googling but can't find anything.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I need some help. I got to the part where you get Idaho's cryptic note, and I guess I need a pickaxe to dig up the spots in the note, but I don't have a pickaxe, or the grappling hook I need in order to get to the pickaxe parts. The rope for the grappling hook is behind a laser in the hospital MRI room, but I don't know how to disable the laser.
Emily needs a book. Find this book in the library and give it to Emily.
Then go to the jungle with Emily and look for red ginseng.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
eat the Ginseng Green or Red then go to the doctor.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, it's totally never been talked about in the last 3 days. No1 knows anything about it. Zero info. Total void

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes