Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
..guys does anyone have a link to the Patreon page with a timer for the next game update?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Release dates have started to increase?Has something changed?:(
Nothing has changed. You might have missed it but the dev. is on a short summer vacation (Everyone needs to recharge their batteries once in a while). Everything will be back on schedule once he gets back, I wouldn't worry, this devs trackrecord is flawless so far.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a solution for the puzzle #7 please?
I've been stuck there and tried everything I could

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v42072] [NLT Media] - Original size 2.4GB
Compressed Windows(529MB): - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Compressed update only patch(for older versions):
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/post-3752120

Last edited:

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
Does anybody know what squalmart earnings rate is based on? All ingredients? or just the most rare? Do you earn more by adding ingedients?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v42072] [NLT Media] - Original size 2.4GB
Compressed Windows(529MB): - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
That looks good.

YAC.png

With 2) and 3) I see no problems
I also find MUTE very good.

The only problem is 1)
When images are on top of each other in different levels and objects are positioned in front of or between these levels. Because after the compression, the x y addresses of the objects may no longer be correct. And the objects become invisible. And it is precisely these problems that have appeared several times in compressed ToN.

How do you see this problem?

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes