kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I seem to be missing a booty call (it says 7/8 on the crystal page), but I cannot find which one... I think I have the most recent ones, so it's probably older, like 1 or 2 updates ago.
Here is a screenshot with the kamasutra pages for all the girls : Clipboard01.jpg

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I seem to be missing a booty call (it says 7/8 on the crystal page), but I cannot find which one... I think I have the most recent ones, so it's probably older, like 1 or 2 updates ago.
Here is a screenshot with the kamasutra pages for all the girls : View attachment 696276
Look your Booty Call. Here, what you need to have:
Booty Call 1.png Booty Call 2.png

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Daaaaaaaaaaayum, the way Tasha stole that creampie and Sofia's teasing after that .. veeeeery nice ..

Keep filling them MC!

Excellent update all around!

(y)

VeeBee1920

Nov 17, 2019
Well it does look like that, I don't think I'm missing any girl. I think I'm missing a booty call with a girl that already has one or more.
From what I see, you have all the available KS pages and all the available booty calls on your phone. However, since actually DOING the booty call counts towards your completion percentage, you might want to ask each girl over and do all her KS pages just in case you missed any.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Daaaaaaaaaaayum, the way Tasha stole that creampie and Sofia's teasing after that .. veeeeery nice ..
I was more surprised that Amanda appeared in this update. I was even less interested in Sofia after that. :p

Last edited:

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
You missed Jessica's page from the chest on the right of Sofia's Mansion. Go there when the guard is not looking.
If it is the previous one, it is in the bar's backyard on the left.
Hmm.... Now i don't seem to have a key for that chest. :/ Thanks for answering. :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Well it does look like that, I don't think I'm missing any girl. I think I'm missing a booty call with a girl that already has one or more.
v38062 38%.png v38062 38% 2.png
I don't see any difference in both pictures, except the Int+
Maybe you didn't finish the game.
I recommend you: Play with every girl from booty call
each of the 16 pages. Starting with Jessica.
Can be, this help

Reactions: kerlorn

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 696358 View attachment 696357
I don't see any difference in both pictures, except the Int+
Maybe you didn't finish the game.
I recommend you: Play with every girl from booty call
each of the 16 pages. Starting with Jessica.
Can be, this help
I think the int+ is when you have a treatment with Jessica, and it lasts until you get 2 gold talismans the last time I think. And I did a lot of grinding to get those talismans, so that's probably why I don't have the int+ anymore.
I'll try to replay the bootycalls, starting from recent to old (by sorting the videos in the movies folder by date, it should be easier).

Reactions: oCATo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
loved the dirty talk between tasha and henry even i am no fan of tats and tashas hairstyle.

janet looks so promising but my most fave seces where Emiliy and Jessica's gosh i love intense missionary and cowgirl in general my fav positions. and jessica especially looked so hot and how she tried to make metaphors for being horny. so HOT

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I think I figured it out what I'm missing. It's the key from the previous update that unlocks the chest with the Tasha blowjob scene. Anyone knows were I can find it?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I think I figured it out what I'm missing. It's the key from the previous update that unlocks the chest with the Tasha blowjob scene. Anyone knows were I can find it?
In the cave room with the stone puzzle. It's just out of site below the rock overhang on south wall.just click around until you find it.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I think the int+ is when you have a treatment with Jessica, and it lasts until you get 2 gold talismans the last time I think.
Yes. can be. I think, your right.

And I did a lot of grinding to get those talismans, so that's probably why I don't have the int+ anymore.
i do not grinding. this nothing for me. i give me to beginning the game much money, so i not need grinding.

I'll try to replay the bootycalls, starting from recent to old (by sorting the videos in the movies folder by date, it should be easier).
Yes. this good. Starting from recent to old.
I wish you the best of luck and pleasure.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
In the cave room with the stone puzzle. It's just out of site below the rock overhang on south wall.just click around until you find it.
This room? If so, i can't find it. I'm in the same boat. No matter how i play it, i end up one key short. In this room, i only get the rock i can't break with the pick axe, clicking on the south wall. :/

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
OK, got it, I hadn't played the footjob scene with Diana.
Let's wait till the next update now. On all of my favorite girls (Tasha, Jessica, Kaley, Clare and Emily), there is now only Kaley and Clare that he didn't fuck... cannot wait for that to happen !
I also liked the beach scene with Emily a lot, probably the first time we see some love on top of sex in this game... maybe with Kaley too, when she confesses her crush on her brother.
The other girls/scenes are more of physical and raw sex with Henry's big mast (sometimes I think they don't even care that there is a guy attached to it...), and even if it can be real good, some emotion and depth is really appreciated. I don't count Alia in the emotion/love thing, I think she doesn't know what love is and Henry is playing with her, not loving her.

• Angry
Reactions: rev2020

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
This room? If so, i can't find it. I'm in the same boat. No matter how i play it, i end up one key short. In this room, i only get the rock i can't break with the pick axe, clicking on the south wall. :/
There's nothing to break. The key is just hidden from view by the precipice of the rocks on the south wall.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes