kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
We do have the same problem did you manage to get or find the missing one or it is because of un-played booty call from the phone?

Edit: If anyone have the same problem with the 7/8 booty call it is because of the Diana new booty call (Call Diana and you will have a short lines of communication and after that play the scroll and it should complete your missing booty call).
Yes, it was the Diana footjob booty call. I had it, but had not played it.
Nice choice of games in your signature btw. I wouldhave put Freeloading Family too, but only 2 possible choices unless I cheat with custom multi-game banners.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Maybe it is just me but the way Tasha acted seemed off. Soul crystal did say there are going to be some twist and surprises coming.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
sorry, but i played the latest version, 36061, blz.e now i go out to 38062. did i miss something there? between those two, don't you have others? sorry for my lack of understanding.and thanks.
These are all updates that were released.
The first two digits are the completion percentage, which will increase constantly. In the future, there may be jumps of 3 or 4 percent, as was the case in LE.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That's some great picture you made here, thanks a lot! Although I didn't need it, it's really sad that nobody will ever see this because people struggling with these kind of big-brain-challenges usually lack the ability to search and find the solution, even if it was on the first/last page or even pinned :-/

Btw: after step 7 you missed out a step to move the boulder above where the duck is, so it will be hard for some people to figure out how to get to the vase *veryevilgrin*
Ty!!!!

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
What is the official timeline for android version, 1 week after release? I thought it was a couple of days but it is taking longer this time...

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Question guys what percent is the current version at? Thanks
Again I will post this. I posted this two weeks ago, and the same question is asked over and over.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 38 06 2

38 = Percentage completion of the update version.
06 = Month of release. (June)
2 = Second release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.

Reactions: Kee Per
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes