Sep 27, 2019
LOL, you took the words out of my mouth.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Patreon goes on the fritz just when there's a ToN update to be released: we all should start a class action and sue their sorry a§§es off....:cool:
I always wondered what the phrase "left standing holding their dicks in theri hands" meant until now when, thanks to Patreon's failure, I finally unequivocally know. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: S.T.A.R.S.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
...am enjoying the comedic impatience and unashamed sexual frustration of some hereabouts anyway. Hilarious. :LOL:
I would'n call it funny. Its proof enough humanity is doomed with the amount of dumbness and abjectness anyone can witness here. Scary. Really scary. :cry:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I finally managed to finish this last update collecting everything, but not without troubles. There is considerable gap between last version (v23031) I've played and last one. Finishing this last update, it happened that I missed 2 Chest Keys. Since I wasn't sure is this something I miss permanently or just miss, I've played again. This time I played, let's say more carefully and managed to collect those missing Chest Keys. So I decide to share locations of all Chest Keys and Kamasutra Pages. Execept "Tasha - Strip Tease" Kamasutra Page (this one appears there after you lit up the 4th Torch) all other Kamasutra Pages are inside the Treasure Chests so they are pretty easy to find. About Chest Keys... well they are except those two I missed when I first time played this game, more or less difficult to find. Chest Key which one you get from the 4 Broken Keys, I marked with number 13 in the "Chest Keys" attachment just because it will be your 13th Chest Key in this Game if you play this Game update by update. Since first time I wroted this post new version of the Game came out, so I updated locations of Chest Keys and Kamasutra Pages with current v40071 version of the Game

P.S
I've already singled it out Naomi as my favorite character, even before the game see the the daylight. And I must admit that she did not disappoint me at all, moreover I'm most seriously pleased with her and her role so far. Now playing this game I can say that Tasha character is amazing too and I can't wait to see Clare in action. I guess everyone have their own favorites. To me those three are top.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes