Sparky2372

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I have been playing all the way through development and not used any cheats but when I get to where I should collect three white hair strands from Evie I only get two... anyone know what I may have done wrong / missed ?
Sorry Nuttystella's post beat me to it... :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Jessica for sure.
Jessica is a good pick, but I don't know, if she'd be mine.

Madelyn would probably have been my pick, but I don't think she counts. As she has her own thing going on in the sequel.

I like Naomi's model a lot, but I don't think her promiscuous nature. Would allow her, to get in a serious relationship.

Janet is a bit boring in my book and her model doesn't exactly stand above the rest.

From the times I've been here and peeked a little into this thread. There seems to have been a bit of a general discontent with Alia. I'm fond of her personallity. With some more years for that personality to mature and hopefully still keep that inner spark and brightness. And for her body to hopefully grow a bit more in the right places. Alia would probably be my pick.

The librarian and "not" Lara Croft didn't quite grow on me.

Tanya the barmaid is probably my last pick. I find her annoying, but I can see how her brash nature, could be endearing to other people.

"Sofia" really started to grow on me. I feared in the start, that she would just be a rich bitch eventually seduced by big cock throughout the entire game. As strange as it is to me, Sofia would probably be my pick. She was amoung the least favourite of the girls for me in the first few iterations of the game.

Jessica a close second to me.

Haley or Alia in my third place.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and game is completed
baby-scream-yeah.gif

web Walkthrough

/ complete 0 - V1.0112 - sorted a bit and added colors to text

official guide

usable guides
puzzles ; torches ; fish upgrades; fishing

complete Crafting pages with farming locations guide in attachments

end game 3 deaths guide in attachments - all attachments can be found in wt mega folder

gold cheat ( works fine for cash and talismans after you got them, dont use for anything else)

made also quick guide to money in attachments

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here got also all the pics of wt dropped in files from oCATo if anyone wants to make guide that makes sense out of it
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6410451

youtube version

Mikors list

extras
100% Save; [Cheat Mod] (havent used any of that, use on your own risk)

Last edited:

NatBoy

Nov 8, 2021
It Spend 2 years To Complete Dame I really Miss This I should try to spend 60h To Complete This Game From the Beginning Thx Q NLT <3 <3

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Lot of fuss about download. Here is sure fire recipe for success bootleg which work all time from f95zone MEGA link:

(1) Open free MEGA account;
(2) Download appropriate MEGASync app for OS and install;
(3) Log in to MEGA account in browser;
(4) Use MEGA link from f95zone to IMPORT game (or game update) into your own MEGA cloud storage with browser;
(5) Use MEGASync app installed in (2) to download imported file from own MEGA account direct to computer.

* If download too big to acquire in one go pause download in MEGASync and resume later after delay/tomorrow to complete. Can only pause/resume do from own free account, unless pay MEGA fee or change IP address with VPN etc. Secret is NOT to download from someone else's MEGA account but from own after import. Most game on f95zone have MEGA link which can use to do as above download. Always work for me though poor quality of recent ToN update recent make me question why I take trouble I say!
My Strategy was always use vpn with megasync.
I have windscribe with 22gb and hotspot shield from microsoft store.
When I exceded the download limit I turn the vpn on and when the download started again I disabled and got full download speed.

I didn't know about this strategy of importing the file my mega account. Luckly I still got my 50gb free account that I created back in the day.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes