jokuur

May 23, 2019
i dont get why they have discord inviation here on f95 when they realized i didnt pay for game yet and was somewhere in the end of the game they threw me out of their discord even if i told them i plan to buy game after i fix my steam account

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Finally finished the game 100%. There's only 1 best girl in my eyes

View attachment 1543395
can jessica get pregnant? after all that talk about being mommy i would hope so also i agree with Alia and Pricia being at the bottom Alia is not very sharp and Pricia face doesnt look very good

do u know what colorful torn pages of kamasutra do? i dont know if i want to finish the whole game as it take much time to find everything

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
can jessica get pregnant? after all that talk about being mommy i would hope so also i agree with Alia and Pricia being at the bottom Alia is not very sharp and Pricia face doesnt look very good

do u know what colorful torn pages of kamasutra do? i dont know if i want to finish the whole game as it take much time to find everything
Yes, when you have 100% Jessica is pregnant.
An there is walkthrough with all pages.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, if you don't use the incest patch...what exactly is the relationship between the mc and the "mom" and the "sister"? Are they family friends or step-relatives??

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
One of the best sex games out there, its amazing what the game dev done with RPG maker. The character models look so amazing that I'm shocked that My potato Work laptop can run it.

jbart0232

Dec 14, 2021
Unsure if this is the right place to post, but I've worked up to a 64% save file and Pricia is just not anywhere. The soul crystal says she's in danger because someone may have given her a cursed artifact, but she's not in her massage parlor where she is supposed to be. I'm on the latest game version. Not sure what to do. Anyone else have a save file that's around 60% that I can use?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Unsure if this is the right place to post, but I've worked up to a 64% save file and Pricia is just not anywhere. The soul crystal says she's in danger because someone may have given her a cursed artifact, but she's not in her massage parlor where she is supposed to be. I'm on the latest game version. Not sure what to do. Anyone else have a save file that's around 60% that I can use?
Check doctor office.
There is walkthrough if you need.

negru

Dec 11, 2017
Same here, i'm stuck at 96%.
I got all girls KS pages, all profile pages (including Evie's one) and did all Ancient Temple puzzles and still got 96%.
Was stuck at 96% but started doing all booty calls and i'm now at 97% so maybe there's hope for 100%.
As for the rest, i've bought everything, have every profile, every photo, have all the plants at squallmart, did all the temple puzzles, checked & rechecked all the caves & jungle areas (so no more chests to open).

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Was stuck at 96% but started doing all booty calls and i'm now at 97% so maybe there's hope for 100%.
As for the rest, i've bought everything, have every profile, every photo, have all the plants at squallmart, did all the temple puzzles, checked & rechecked all the caves & jungle areas (so no more chests to open).
When you click on empty pocket there is bar on bottom. You can see what you miss.
Also you need die by three different ways. Drown yourself, catch by jaguar and die by hypothermia.
In addition, you can use walkthrough.

Reactions: mysecretsadi

jbart0232

Dec 14, 2021
Check doctor office.
There is walkthrough if you need.
Yeah I already went to the doctor's office where she said she was feeling ill. Then the soul crystal says to go to her parlor, but she isn't there. I watched a walkthrough video to compare and it seems mine is just glitched.

Reactions: batman321456

Flawlessex

Aug 9, 2017
Can some1 share a 100 % save file for the latest version please? Please with all necessary data like defaultglobal and defaultconfig. Single save file doesnt help.

Reactions: Azerbius

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can some1 share a 100 % save file for the latest version please? Please with all necessary data like defaultglobal and defaultconfig. Single save file doesnt help.
You need save yourself first. After that overwrite your save file by downloaded save. Both must be ona same slot.
Yeah I already went to the doctor's office where she said she was feeling ill. Then the soul crystal says to go to her parlor, but she isn't there. I watched a walkthrough video to compare and it seems mine is just glitched.
Looks like that, but maybe...
Have you got some royal talisman in moment when you looking for her in parol?

jbart0232

Dec 14, 2021
You need save yourself first. After that overwrite your save file by downloaded save. Both must be ona same slot.

Looks like that, but maybe...
Have you got some royal talisman in moment when you looking for her in parol?
Yeah I have a Royal Talismans.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes