Noir888

Nov 27, 2019
I'm stuck at 36%, the soul crystal says that I have to find a basic container hidden somewhere, I've already searched everywhere in the map and still I haven't found one, can you guys help me please.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah I have a Royal Talismans.
Did you use some cheats, mod, saveedit,...?
I'm stuck at 36%, the soul crystal says that I have to find a basic container hidden somewhere, I've already searched everywhere in the map and still I haven't found one, can you guys help me please.
Its difficult to answare, there are so many containers, check walkthrough and find which one you miss.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - 1440p*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "1440p" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
well guys i need help

which one i have to download form those for full game? final of full?
1639591595775.png

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Did you use some cheats, mod, saveedit,...?

Its difficult to answare, there are so many containers, check walkthrough and find which one you miss.
Is there a link that allows us to export the walkthrough to PDF?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Any one have full save before the final seen with madalyn , can't Progress 97% is it because i don,t complete trample puzzle ?

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
After a week marathon playing TON from start to finish without having to wait two weeks in between each chapter, I think I have a much better grasp of the game's pacing and plot structure. I definitely enjoyed TON and would probably give it something like a 7 or 8 out of 10, but I still think I had a better time playing Lust Epidemic.

My biggest grip with the game is that the main story really starts to drag after the second half, I can even pinpoint the precise moment I started to lose interest in the plot: when the MC discovers the treasure in Sofia's possession. From that point forward the game stops being a treasure hunt adventure to become a sappy romance story between the MC and Sofia with a dash of revenge tale against the Eclipse Guild. Thank God for Madalyn and the love potion sub-plot, otherwise it would have been much harder to finish the game. Also, the whole plot twist with Alia being Sofia's child came out of nowhere and had barely any purpose, for some reason Alia is perfectly ok with Sofia being her real mother immediately after she discovers this and even Sam, despite being such a grumpy and overly protective character, take the news with relative ease. Theres no conflict, no character development, its a plot twist for the sake of having a plot twist, so dumb.

I also have some issues with the MC himself, he is way too dumb for him own good some times. Holy shit, was it hard to endure that whole drama about Alia discovering that he was having sex with Naomi. Alia had already made perfectly clear that she didn't care if he had sex with other woman and even had sex with him right in front of Naomi and he was STILL acting like a bitch over hurting Alia's "feels" by telling her the truth. I'm also not a fan of how most of the older woman keep "accidentally" falling for him. In Lust Epidemic, Brad filled the role of lovable jerk perfectly and actually went ahead to seduce the woman he was interested in (see Amber and Katherine), in TON Henry is a goody two-shoes that barely has any self-imput and just keeps seeing woman falling for him because the plot demands it.

Other minor issues that I have are the main villain (Father Parker in LE felt much more threatening than Duncan, and he was barely in the game) and the entire character arc with Janet (this is just because of my own pet peeve with how incest stories are handled in WEGs, they are all way too samey and predictable, but I don't expect anyone who likes this genre to agree with me on this one).

It may seem like I hated the game, but like I said, I still had a good time replaying TON for the most part. The first half of the main story is a solid treasure hunt adventure. Most of the female partners are great, I really liked the dinamic between Diana and Clare and how each of them gives a different perspective on the MC's father. I loved the love potion sub-plot from start to finish, mostly because its a huge callback to LE. lol But also because Emily is a great character. Madalyn is fantastic and I think she should have been the sole villain of the game instead of sharing screen time with Duncan, her hook into The Genesis Order is really intriguing and I hope it pays off. Jessica and Tasha were always a joy to watch and contrary to popular consensus, I LOVED Naomi. Thats right, fuck the haters, Naomi is great! She is the best counter point to the MC's dumbassery in the whole game and actually makes him shut up about "muh feels" and have sex with others.

Finally, shoutout to Michael and Ash, they were both great comic reliefs and the whole bigfoot sub-plot had me smiling from ear to ear. And most important... all the puzzles in the Ancient Temple are great and need to come back in TGO right now!

Peace.

Last edited:

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
holiday greetings to all.
i am playing the v1-0112 version and stuck at 49%.
the stuck scene is where i meet five henchmen at the estero park and watch the scene unfold: we travel into the cave, a henchman stomps on a snake, we move up one screen, another henchman sets off a bomb, they all leave, but when i leave, the scene begins to replay itself and then the screen turns black and the game hangs.

i've read what i can find in the posts here and elsewhere. i have re-downloaded the zip file from a different source and put it in a new folder. but when i reload the saved game, the result is the same.

i have tried to find different things to do prior to meeting the henchmen at the park, but all actions still lead to the park.
any help you can provide will be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes