Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
you have to give her a silver talisman, then a gold talisman if I remember correctly
How do I get those talismans at only 3% complete and why would this be the soul crystal hint so early on in the game? I can't even craft anything (even though I have all shovel parts, for example), can't buy a pipe wrench to open jars/urns, and basically can't progress in the game at this rate...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I get those talismans at only 3% complete and why would this be the soul crystal hint so early on in the game? I can't even craft anything (even though I have all shovel parts, for example), can't buy a pipe wrench to open jars/urns, and basically can't progress in the game at this rate...
First silver talisman you can find in second caveroom. Room with shrine. You have there scene with Alia.
Try use walkthrough, I mean best one is from greg87. Its mentioned here few times.

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
I'm stuck.
I'm at 41% and at the scene where Emily and Tasha are arguing in Emily's lab, which of them is better.
At the part of the scene where one of them or both undress I can hear them undressing, but I get a black screen and can't do anything anymore.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Aug 30, 2019
hello, i have a problem, after i hit my computer, it has get a blue screen and i lose everything on computer, cam someone give me a latest save? i finded a 91%, but i want a full one, can someone please help me?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm stuck.
I'm at 41% and at the scene where Emily and Tasha are arguing in Emily's lab, which of them is better.
At the part of the scene where one of them or both undress I can hear them undressing, but I get a black screen and can't do anything anymore.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Whats your OS?
If you have more than one graphic card than try switch to another.
Also try update your codecs, on Windows try CCCP or K-lite.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
i guess i screwed up somewhere, i'm 1 chest away from completion i think, but i need a pirate key for that one.

unfortunately i'm unable to craft it because i'm missing 2 broken keys for it and i'm unable to find any. I've been through every screen and i'm unable to find more.

i had 4 broken keys at one point when i was at the final(ish) bit with the spanish fort but i used them to craft a chest key. Is there any way to get them? The other save file i have is at 40%, and as far as i can tell i'm only missing the one extra from the pirate chest to advance with madalyn, so i prefer not to use a 100% save :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i guess i screwed up somewhere, i'm 1 chest away from completion i think, but i need a pirate key for that one.

unfortunately i'm unable to craft it because i'm missing 2 broken keys for it and i'm unable to find any. I've been through every screen and i'm unable to find more.

i had 4 broken keys at one point when i was at the final(ish) bit with the spanish fort but i used them to craft a chest key. Is there any way to get them? The other save file i have is at 40%, and as far as i can tell i'm only missing the one extra from the pirate chest to advance with madalyn, so i prefer not to use a 100% save :)
Try search in library,last broken key was there after burn. Its on left side.
Last extra is from Madalyn in the end of game.
Also try search,there is Mikors list of all broken keys. He have this lists in signature (Mikor987) or try walkthrough from Greg87 there are all keys too.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
Try search in library,last broken key was there after burn. Its on left side.
Last extra is from Madalyn in the end of game.
Also try search,there is Mikors list of all broken keys. He have this lists in signature (Mikor987) or try walkthrough from Greg87 there are all keys too.

i've tried it using a walkthrough (from greg87), going through every location mentioned but i guess i still have missed something, gonna see if i can go through it one more time with mikors list as soon as i get some playtime again later this week.

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
Whats your OS?
If you have more than one graphic card than try switch to another.
Also try update your codecs, on Windows try CCCP or K-lite.
I fixed it.
The issue was that I used the 1.0112 Update Only on an version that was probably too old (0.9something) because the full 1.0112 game wasn't uploaded yet. I downloaded the full 1.0112 game and it works fine now.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
it seems I upgraded to a pickaxe and still need a grappling hook to reach things.

First time playing thru.

It this possible? wat do?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes