marcob3

Oct 22, 2020
Hi i want unistall and re install the game, in order to remove everything what i need to delete other than main game folder? something in document or appdata?

MrBBC

Feb 18, 2020
can anyone help me please?, my game is stuck while I should give the toothbrush and Janet clothes to Sophia mansion, I've both items in my inventory but I can't give the items to Janet, is it a bug? or is it there some missing part?

I've already played it from the beginning 3 times but still stuck :(

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
can anyone help me please?, my game is stuck while I should give the toothbrush and Janet clothes to Sophia mansion, I've both items in my inventory but I can't give the items to Janet, is it a bug? or is it there some missing part?

I've already played it from the beginning 3 times but still stuck :(
You need Kayles toothbrush too. Check second bathroom in Janets house.

Drake1892

Jun 13, 2017
Hey
I have a problem or a bug. I can´t move forward with the Story. I stuck at the Quest with Madalyn where i find the a new cave area with the snak. I can speak with her but its the same dialog all the time.
"You´ve opened a new Cave Area. Madalyn would want to hear about it."

What should i do? Can anybody help me? test.jpg

Reactions: Prog1r and lolmia

Stefan021

Jul 31, 2018
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me! I didn't play the game for quite a bit since I was waiting for an update and then forgot about it. I am currently at 61% right before the 'sexy photoshoot for albert' however once the girl fixes the camera and the other says let's go to my room my character is stuck and unable to move and doesn't follow them(i also cant open the menu or phone) and for some reason I can see her mom with another woman in the living room while she's fixing the camera. It's obviously some sort of bug.

Could anyone be so amazing to send me save file around 60% or 61 even before the photoshoot so I could continue?
I really appreciate it. (or even just tell me how to fix the bug if possible.)

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me! I didn't play the game for quite a bit since I was waiting for an update and then forgot about it. I am currently at 61% right before the 'sexy photoshoot for albert' however once the girl fixes the camera and the other says let's go to my room my character is stuck and unable to move and doesn't follow them(i also cant open the menu or phone) and for some reason I can see her mom with another woman in the living room while she's fixing the camera. It's obviously some sort of bug.

Could anyone be so amazing to send me save file around 60% or 61 even before the photoshoot so I could continue?

Stefan021

Jul 31, 2018
Hey thanks for the fast response, when I download that there is only .txt file called stream that says something about a violation of terms? Could you upload it again somewhere else? thanks!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, now I've finally done it. And I almost never needed the walkthrough. Only at the end did I never get the idea of crafting the torn pages with the talismans of the gods.

The game entertained me very well. Good sex, overall great story, even the fact there are deficits in the english writing and storytelling. Personally for me, the game includes a little too much facials. At least at the Booty Calls, as with the previous game, I would have liked the opportunity to activate creampies. But you can't have everything. :cool:

Anyway, the bottom line is it's a great game. I will also follow the continuation with great interest. The trailer is already a feast for the eyes. :love:

Last edited:

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
What does Madalynn mean by coming and meeting after finding all treasures cape has to offer in the final segment?

kostej

Aug 14, 2020
Help cant seem to activate this part (I bought the recipe chest way before this part)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I didnt use the guide much and now im worried that I broke the game with me buying the recipe chest very early on

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there a guide for all the picture extras? that's the only thing I'm missing for a 100% run,
Its included in greg87 walkthrough. Also there is Mikor987 list with most of them, but its little outdate.
What does Madalynn mean by coming and meeting after finding all treasures cape has to offer in the final segment?
When you have all K pages, all booty calls,... ets, only one extra miss. She give you last extra and enable last scene.
Recepie chest is only like recepie inventory. It could not have any issue on game progress. Did you use some hacks (save edit, mod,...)? You can break your game by this. Check walkthrough, maybe you miss semething in previouse progress.

Stefan021

Jul 31, 2018

Bump

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes