KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
So I'm on 97%, and it looks like it's the bonus pictures I'm missing (I have 56). Is there any walkthrough on how to get them all?

Grand Warden

Jul 27, 2018
I'm suck on the pricia give jasmine oil quest where I give her the oil and the soul stone doesn't update I even tried cheating in some more massage oils to give her but nothing, I can't even continue using the guide since the meeting with sofia's goons doesn't work.
I'm on 48% completion

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The $1 million question... Which game is better? Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic? I only have time to play one of these games.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, she says I need to collect everything first though. There's 60 in total, and with last Madalyn, it means I am still missing 3. :(
Same here.... but only 2 Extras missing. I would love to have a list!
I'm suck on the pricia give jasmine oil quest where I give her the oil and the soul stone doesn't update I even tried cheating in some more massage oils to give her but nothing, I can't even continue using the guide since the meeting with sofia's goons doesn't work.
I'm on 48% completion
Than guys try check walkthrough

The $1 million question... Which game is better? Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic? I only have time to play one of these games.
Lust Epidemic have better - mysterious story. And if you know NLT's comics you will find a lot of familiar faces here.
Treasure of Nadia have more and nicer woman - it of course depends on taste.
Try to make time and play both

Grand Warden

Jul 27, 2018

Lust Epidemic have better - mysterious story. And if you know NLT's comics you will find a lot of familiar faces here.
Unfortunately this doesn't work since even if I go to the park then next part of the story doesn't trigger so I'm the game softlocked me out of any progress

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Unfortunately this doesn't work since even if I go to the park then next part of the story doesn't trigger so I'm the game softlocked me out of any progress
Did you ever before use some cheats?
Try search this thread, this issue was there lot but I dont know if anybody given some solution.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks for the walkthrough link. Would you be able to share a screenshot of all the photo names if you're at 100%? I don't know what I'm missing which is making it hard to know what I'm looking for. Much appreciated

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
They are both good, I would suggest to play LE first, and then try to find some time to play TON, they are very different yet very good, lots of things to enjoy, and even if you're not familiar with NLTU, I think almost all the characters are very interesting and some adorable (Kat and Elizabeth from LE and Jessica and Alia from TON for me personally, but just slightly above the others). :)

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sorry! can someone please guide me how to update from v.97102 to v1.0112?
I run this game (v.97102) from an external hard drive (hdd) on my PC. :oops:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Sorry! can someone please guide me how to update from v.97102 to v1.0112?
I run this game (v.97102) from an external hard drive (hdd) on my PC. :oops:
You need first update to v98111, than to v10112.
Thanks for the walkthrough link. Would you be able to share a screenshot of all the photo names if you're at 100%? I don't know what I'm missing which is making it hard to know what I'm looking for. Much appreciated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKnuck

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
You need first update to v98111, than to v10112.
work on progress...
oh!... thanks bro! look like I missed v.98111 :LOL:! oh sorry! I've just come back this thread yesterday and seen the final version (v1.0112).Ok! I had already downloaded Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.98111.UPDATE.ONLY.zip.
What are the things I can do now? bro!:sick:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
oh!... thanks bro! look like I missed v.98111 :LOL:! oh sorry! I've just come back this thread yesterday and seen the final version (v1.0112).Ok! I had already downloaded Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.98111.UPDATE.ONLY.zip.
What are the things I can do now? bro!:sick:
If you have v97102, than only overwrite your game by v98111 update only. After that overwrite it by v10112 update only. And run game

Reactions: Anna2021

HuangAzen

Jul 6, 2020
No, it's not, the first eye should be in the crypt from the start, and you should have seen it the first time you went there, but you don't have to touch it until you need it.
If you have a save before this event I would try to restart from there and see if the issue occur again.
If it happen again I can think of two hypothesis:
1: A bug occurred. In this case I would suggest you to delete the saves and start playing again ( I know it suck, but there's nothing you can do), maybe it was due to some variables that conflicted, causing the issue.
2: You tried to edit some variables like the moneys to avoid the grind ( I'm not saying you did it but these things occur when you try to skip some passage and generally this is the result, the game doesn't work properly anymore) in this case you need to delete everything, download the game and start it again.
The game is planned in a way that you need to solve everything at the right moment, if you try to avoid or skip something you can have these issues.
Thx for the help.

For the record, I did not edit the game in anyway expect use the incest patch from the first post provided. I start using this incest patch probably after 35%. So, maybe this is the problem??

Anyway, I will try to continue the game. if I have more problem and have to restart the game from fresh, is there any files I have to delete beside the game itself?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thx for the help.

For the record, I did not edit the game in anyway expect use the incest patch from the first post provided. I start using this incest patch probably after 35%. So, maybe this is the problem??

Anyway, I will try to continue the game. if I have more problem and have to restart the game from fresh, is there any files I have to delete beside the game itself?
My pleasure.

The patch shouldn't be a problem, or at least I never read of issues generated by using it ( except for the dialogues changes), so no, but never say never, maybe the fact that you changed it so far in the game maybe could be the case.
But at this point I suspect a bug, If you will not have other issues ( it's what I hope), maybe it was something due to an unexpected error by the game ( it happens sometimes).
In the case you will be forced to restart, delete the folder game from your HD and start fresh ( no data, no saves, everything), wish you good luck, but I sincerely hope you will be ok. :)

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
If you have v97102, than only overwrite your game by v98111 update only. After that overwrite it by v10112 update only. And run game
So, I have to extract file v98111 update only, copy all files in the extracted folder, and then paste and replace all files in my v.97102 folder! right? And then do the same for v1.0112 ! Sorry, this is the 1st time I do this, so quite confused ! And is there anything happend to my old saves after updating? sorry for the inconvenience!. :rolleyes:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So, I have to extract file v98111 update only, copy all files in the extracted folder, and then paste and replace all files in my v.97102 folder! right? And then do the same for v1.0112 ! Sorry, this is the 1st time I do this, so quite confused ! And is there anything happend to my old saves after updating? sorry for the inconvenience!. :rolleyes:
All as you say.
Dont worry about saves they are in different folder than game. When you update game you can continue with your saves.

Reactions: Anna2021
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes