HuangAzen

Jul 6, 2020
Hey, guys, I am new to this game

Something strange happened when soul crystal told me to find 2 eye of caulli. I got one from sofia storage but the other one in crypt never show up. However, I still go to libray with one eye and the trap door still show up.

Is this normal?

ABCFap23

Sep 16, 2019
Could anyone please tell if there are any req. For installing TON on android. I can DL the apk but i cant seem to install it it always says cant install

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is Janet really intended to be MC's biological mother by NLT if is not because of patreon rules ?
No, NLT stopped with the incest thing at the end of LE, so both TON and TGO are incest free, this doesn't mean that you can't consider her his mother, it's up to you. :)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
No, NLT stopped with the incest thing at the end of LE, so both TON and TGO are incest free, this doesn't mean that you can't consider her his mother, it's up to you. :)
I see, thats why even with the incest patch , it doesn't feel like taboo

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey, guys, I am new to this game

Something strange happened when soul crystal told me to find 2 eye of caulli. I got one from sofia storage but the other one in crypt never show up. However, I still go to libray with one eye and the trap door still show up.

Is this normal?
No, it's not, the first eye should be in the crypt from the start, and you should have seen it the first time you went there, but you don't have to touch it until you need it.
If you have a save before this event I would try to restart from there and see if the issue occur again.
If it happen again I can think of two hypothesis:
1: A bug occurred. In this case I would suggest you to delete the saves and start playing again ( I know it suck, but there's nothing you can do), maybe it was due to some variables that conflicted, causing the issue.
2: You tried to edit some variables like the moneys to avoid the grind ( I'm not saying you did it but these things occur when you try to skip some passage and generally this is the result, the game doesn't work properly anymore) in this case you need to delete everything, download the game and start it again.
The game is planned in a way that you need to solve everything at the right moment, if you try to avoid or skip something you can have these issues.

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
hi guys, need some advice or help here pls. Trying to 100% the game, but problem is that i dont have any nitroglycerin to craft anymore rock bombs to destroy the three rocks under sofia mansion or the fountain of youth, nitroglycerin doesn't show up at the shop, something is wrong here. did all the ancient puzzle too. Did a fresh walkthrough on v1.0112, i at the end where you have to visit the beach with jessica at sunset before the ending of the game. Hopefully someone gotten the same situation as me before.

Edit: okay, i solved the problem, it seems that you have to play through the ending the FIRST time and afterwards the nitroglycerin and the puzzle key will appear at the store, hopefully this helps anyone in the future

Last edited:

overdozze

Jan 14, 2019
Hi! first, great game! Amazing! I loved it from the start when it was on beta. Now I will play it again, but I have a questions:

I want to change the name of one caracter, Jessica. I want to put it Larissa. If I change the file config.set It does have no result. I alredy reinstalled the game and even delete the config folder on my appdata folder, but nothing does what I want. Does anyone have any clue?

Modified file attached.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes