vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
I'm at 92%. There are 3 rocks near the fountain, beneath the mansion. Pickax is too weak and crowbar doesn't work. I don't have any rock bombs or nitro to make any.

Any advice?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i can't sell the talisman to Diana or show it to her she just repeats enough secrets for one day what do i do?
Use satellite phone.
I'm a little late and confused in downloding the ToN, does the "Update Only" an extension from the 7.5 GB PC or it is only a compress file of the ToN?
Last "update only" is for update v98 to complete version.
If you have something older than v 98, or if it is your first download of game, than download full final bulid or some compressed version. Not "update only"
I'm at 92%. There are 3 rocks near the fountain, beneath the mansion. Pickax is too weak and crowbar doesn't work. I don't have any rock bombs or nitro to make any.

Any advice?
If you have complete story, you can buy nitro in mall. When you have nitro you can buy rockbomb in casula temple.
Figured this out?
Last extra is from Madalyn after complete game, than you miss only one and walkthrough from greg87 can help you.

EDIT typos

Last edited:
Reactions: vitkren

bumx

Dec 23, 2019
Use satellite phone.

Last "update only" is for upddate v98 to complete version.
If you have something older than v 98, or if it is your first daonaload of game, than download full final bulid or some compressed version. Not "update only"

If you have complete story, you can buy nitro in mall. When you have nitro you can buy rockbomb in casula temple.

Last extra is from Madalyn after complete game, than you miss only one and walkthrough from greg87 can help you.
Thank you and Merry Christmas

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

ahleo12345

Sep 7, 2020
Use satellite phone.

Last "update only" is for update v98 to complete version.
If you have something older than v 98, or if it is your first download of game, than download full final bulid or some compressed version. Not "update only"

EDIT typos

Can you point me to Greg87's walkthrough? i can't seem to find him under search. thanks

abazzzi

Dec 21, 2021
Man,my favorite fantasia is you go to Janet's house and you couldn't find her, then you think maybe she is drinking again in the Tasha's bar so you go there and she isn't there either and you say maybe she is in the market and you go there and she isn't there either as a last option you go to Estero Key and you check the house door and it's locked but you have an idea,so you sneak in from Alie's bedroom window.As soon as you are in the home you hear moans and then approach to Alie's bedroom door and you push it a little and you see Naomi is fucking Janet on the living room couch with a strapon...Man I'm obsessed with them ı need help lmo.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Do I need Kama Sutra cards in order to engage in different act with the women when doing a booty call?
Yes every K page give you new scene vith girl.
Man,my favorite fantasia is you go to Janet's house and you couldn't find her, then you think maybe she is drinking again in the Tasha's bar so you go there and she isn't there either and you say maybe she is in the market and you go there and she isn't there either as a last option you go to Estero Key and you check the house door and it's locked but you have an idea,so you sneak in from Alie's bedroom window.As soon as you are in the home you hear moans and then approach to Alie's bedroom door and you push it a little and you see Naomi is fucking Janet on the living room couch with a strapon...Man I'm obsessed with them ı need help lmo.
I have same fantasia, but in Janet's house.

-HelloThere-

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone! Looks like I got some bug I'm at 64% complition of the game and souls crystal said that "Kaley is home alone''. I came to Jannet huse and MC is hearing soke moaning from Kayles room. When I come insode MC asks '' where is Kaley?'' even tghough I can see her in the room. She answers to that that she had a lot of fun then Alia who isnt even there sais some sexy stuff and I cant do anything after that. Cant move cant open menu etc.

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
what i need is answer, the last time i played it, there's only 2 girl pregnant in the end, is there any new update?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Bringing it up. I was doing the quest to find Tasha's key, and Madalyn mentioned going to the place where I found Matthews for a surprise. Can someone tell me where that is? I thought it was the church but I searched through and nothing.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Bringing it up. I was doing the quest to find Tasha's key, and Madalyn mentioned going to the place where I found Matthews for a surprise. Can someone tell me where that is? I thought it was the church but I searched through and nothing.
The sewers under the church, you can go through the cemetery and then to the wall you destroyed with the rock bomb and where you find the things before, continue and go to the chamber where you found the corpse of Father Matthews.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKnuck

idcare177

Apr 18, 2021
All crafting pages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/SPOILER]

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes