Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
I load 96% which is available in android version and now i'm stuck at it, anyone playing on android can help me?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
It's in the caves. You have to enter from the Deep Woods section where you had to do the bit with moving Clare and Diana around to stand on the pressure points.

Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot, that helped. :)

Another question, I was doing the quest to find Tasha's key, and Madalyn mentioned going to the place where I found Matthews for a surprise. Can someone tell me where that is? I thought it was the church but I searched through and nothing.

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Excuse my ignorance but are these enhancement in game or just to watch the video's on there own?
These are the in-game enhancements:

And these are optional videos to watch on their own:

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone getting the "you're playing the modified version of the game" screen.

To remove it simply extract the file from the archive below and put it in www/data choosing to replace it.

Edit: Updated for version 1.0117

Last edited:

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
I load 96% which is available in android version and now i'm stuck at it, anyone playing on android can help me?

tmt24030

Jul 21, 2019
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - 1440p*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "1440p" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - 1440p*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "1440p" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Hello, what is the patch of TON and TGO do affecting the game? I don't see any description. Anw, I try to put the patch of TON in game folder and overwrite when prompted but when playing games, there is no sound for videos. Any idea how to fix it? Thks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Have you complete puzzles in temple?
Try walkthrough, you miss some K pages and extras for sure.
Hello, what is the patch of TON and TGO do affecting the game? I don't see any description. Anw, I try to put the patch of TON in game folder and overwrite when prompted but when playing games, there is no sound for videos. Any idea how to fix it? Thks
These are high quality videos for game. It just better (and bigger) than original videos in game.
If you have blackscreen than probably you have old computer. Try switch to low resolution. Maybe is better for you play game in original.
But perhaps Viggy will comment differently.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
does anybody struggle with downloading this game on mac? its takes so long for no reason
Only on Mega, but that's because I don't have an account premium, since Nopy is gone I use Mixdrop whenever is available, is a little slower but never fail. :)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes