tmt24030

Jul 21, 2019
It improves playback performance (considerably so in my case) so the animations are displayed more fluidly and don't lag as much in-game.

That's mb - I should've thoroughly tested that beforehand, sorry mate..
Anyway, this fix should do the trick: Mega
Thanks bro, it's worked. One more question, is this patch TON and the patch of TGO are the same or different because the name of both files are the same?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Finding this game here, was indeed like finding a treasure. Had insane fun with the game, gonna play his previous game, and follow the progress of his new one.

nightfirer

Dec 20, 2021
My device is a laptop,when i run v1.0112 i found the CG Cutscenes will Frame drop or twitch or lag...i dont know the accurate description.and when i run the game in compatibility mode,this problem will be solved,but there will be two new problems,the game will not be smooth and the CG Cutscenes part will flashes every few seconds.I wonder if there is a solution pls,thanks a lot.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How can I kill this bird?

View attachment 1555255
By drugs, there is aspirin (or what) in shop.
My laptop screen went black when I got to Madalyn's movie 117. So I can't continue playing. Help me pls.
Sorry if my english so bad.
My device is a laptop,when i run v1.0112 i found the CG Cutscenes will Frame drop or twitch or lag...i dont know the accurate description.and when i run the game in compatibility mode,this problem will be solved,but there will be two new problems,the game will not be smooth and the CG Cutscenes part will flashes every few seconds.I wonder if there is a solution pls,thanks a lot.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Also you can try switch to lo resolution in game option.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
for the broken key, thats an easy fix there are multiple guides to where all the broken keys are, you can just use those and go to all 15 locations to see what you missed.

sadly theres no list for extras which is what im missing. and its a pain going through 200+ pages to figure out what I am missing.
there is a list in this thread somewhere with all the photo's/profiles, just do a search in this thread for a name of one of the pictures you have and you can find it easily. (it's what i did to figure out what i needed)

i basically used that list, printed it, compared it to what i have and looked up the ones i didn't have in greg87's walkthrough. Same goes for the kamasutra pages, every girl has 5 pages in total, 4 for themselves and a 5th one with threesome actions (so if you get the 5th one its for 2 girls at once).

Get everything from the shop to upgrade your home and then booty call each girl at least once, only unlocking a number doesn't count completely for the 100% you need to actually have them visit your bedroom.

the last part of the extra's is from the ancient temple puzzles, the puzzles mention what you need in order for them to unlock, if it mentions x item in inventory, keep it in your inventory until you cleard it otherwise the puzzle locks up again. (Basically if you go for clearing all 49 puzzles you will have most of the 100%)

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Who knows what the problem is going into the game I do not have access to continue the button, but I have already passed the game to 65%?

abazzzi

Dec 21, 2021
Man,ı would have loved to see more scene between Naomi and Janet.Whenever ı couldn't find Janet in her home,ı thought they were fucking in the Naomi's house and ı was rock hard Lmo.Nice game but ı expected some strapon action bettween Naomi and Janet ngl.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks bro, it's worked. One more question, is this patch TON and the patch of TGO are the same or different because the name of both files are the same?
If "game.exe" didn't change then yea, they're the same.

Make sure to update your package.json's with the one attached bellow. (Works for both ToN and TGO.)

bumx

Dec 23, 2019
I'm a little late and confused in downloding the ToN, does the "Update Only" an extension from the 7.5 GB PC or it is only a compress file of the ToN?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes