BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Is there a 100% save by any chance? I want to see the final scene but I don't have the nerve to grind all the puzzles

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
NEVERMIND... I skimmed the walkthrough. A second grappling hook is available later... I must have missed it.

OP:
Besides cutting back to 12% completion before I made the pickaxe, is there a way to get my GRAPPLING HOOK back? I mean, I'm at 30% completion and would have to replay so much stuff...

If there's an RPG Cheat variable I can adjust from 0 to 1, that would be sufficient. Otherwise, I'm gonna abandon the game for a while before replaying yet again...

Or did I miss a second Grappling Hook?

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Treasure of Nadia [v1.0112] + Cheat/Money Mod + Incest

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Thought I would play the game again after a longer time. Just as I started playing, the scene in the cemetery. I know this is a game, but could they not have been dressed more appropriate? The dead don't care, but are shorts really the kind of clothes you wear when you visit your fathers grave?

Aug 25, 2016
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - 1440p*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "1440p" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
is there like a another mirror or torrent for this because my free account can't handle this much

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Seem to have hit a massive block in the game so to speak.
In the cave after Pricia joins...Keep getting kicked from the room because bitten by viper but no matter what I try to do I get bit.
Do I need to start all over again from the beginning?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
NLT made a great game that is Lust Epidemic but they managed to outdo themselves and made this game which is better is all aspects except maybe two.

First, this is way way more complicated and you really need a guide or walkthrough if you wanna maximize your enjoyment and not spend countless hours trying to figure out what's what. I've played LE twice and I've managed to do everything on my own + the in-game hint system, I've only ever needed help with the last couple of kamasutra pages. However, this game is on a much larger scope and scale so I guess I get that.

Second, and this is obviously very subjective, but I prefer LE's ending than this. In LE's ending, Brad's harem all gave birth to his child. That one girl who got pregnant by the priest, he managed to undo that and made her pregnant with his own child! In the last scene, his bestfriend was taking care of all his kids while he fucks his bestfriend's mom and the rest of his harem. Chad level 1000 lol. In this game, MC impregnated only 3 of them. I'm not sure if the rest of his girls getting pregnant will go against the next game's narrative or NLT simply doesn't wanna repeat the same ending. But still LE ending > ToN ending for me.

Anyway, this is still one of the best video games ever. I'm looking forward to NLT's next game!

Reactions: sakuragay

Heiser

Oct 9, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Treasure of Nadia [v1.0112] + Cheat/Money Mod + Incest

Download

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you I have install it but it show eror

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
Can somebody help me pls? My game is at 98%. Madaline just doesn't give me the last extra I think? to complete the 100%. I don't know what am i missing, How could I know?

Reactions: dzer0ende

disturbedbrawler

Dec 20, 2018
i have a problem with the soul crystal it doesn't give me any new hints after it says to check if ash made it to the park. i went and talked with them then i went to visit Sofia but the hint is still same.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Maybe is possible she wants sliver talisman.
Try use walkthrough.
Can somebody help me pls? My game is at 98%. Madaline just doesn't give me the last extra I think? to complete the 100%. I don't know what am i missing, How could I know?
When you click on empty pocket there is bar on bottom with things what you miss.
You need all complete but only one extra. Last extra is from Madalyn.

mritalian

Dec 5, 2021
The game has all chest keys at this moment and if you did it in this version you got already a pirate key waiting for it's chest...;)
The church doors mansion doors lockers in the docs office are all possible " bonus containers " which will be opened either from the last story update or solely from the bonus content updates from 15th of August :cool:
Is this still the case? I can find no way to open those 2 doors in the basement of the curch. The ones where the pirate chest was with the Madeleine's ghoul brother in it.

mritalian

Dec 5, 2021
Is this still the case? I can find no way to open those 2 doors in the basement of the curch. The ones where the pirate chest was with the Madeleine's ghoul brother in it.
Ok figured it out.. Boy was contrived
- get king's offering from the locker
- use it in that place that split the character into 3, get "skeleton key"
- use skeleton key to open those doors

Oct 5, 2021
Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
How do I do this on android

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes