mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
hi so im stuck on like around 27 percent. im trying to get the kayak license and talk to emily but as ive seen in videos she isnt in the middle of the store but is behind the counter and when i talk to her she says "if you know someone who can fill in here at the store, let them know im hiring" i say "will do" and then she replies "And ill order the philbanserum so we'll have it in stock once you find the ingredients" and a little more but thats that so i cant get the license to progress and ive looked on the scene replayer and i have tile 29 open which is the anal scene with emily but i dont have tile 27 and 28 so it seems that ive gone ahead and dont know how to fix it. please help!
Talk to Alia, she needs a job.

Last edited:

tr0lor0

Apr 17, 2020
I have a doubt/question. Madalyn 3D model is available to download / purchase somewhere? Or is a custom model just for NLT Media?

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I just recently started playing this and I'm following the official guide and I get to a point after I find the fossilized algae and quarts. It states:

Go out back and talk to Albert and the other people and get their drink orders. Go to the bar and pick up the drinks.

I'm assuming it means the back of the Full Mast but I can't get back there. The door is locked. Did I miss a key somewhere and if so, where do I find it?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just recently started playing this and I'm following the official guide and I get to a point after I find the fossilized algae and quarts. It states:

Go out back and talk to Albert and the other people and get their drink orders. Go to the bar and pick up the drinks.

I'm assuming it means the back of the Full Mast but I can't get back there. The door is locked. Did I miss a key somewhere and if so, where do I find it?
No, the backdoor is not locked, you should be able to get there and take the orders for the drinks from Albert ant the other clients, so maybe there's an issues but it's not related to a key possession.

snappycaster2

Feb 1, 2020
I'm at 95%, trying to unlock the last scene, but Madalyn says to collect all the treasures first. I have all karma sutra pages, only thing I haven't done is fully upgrade my house (missing 2 of the $1 mil upgrades) is that worth 5% completion? Seems like I'm missing something else.

Reactions: aaronburr

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
Does anyone know how to solve this puzzle? (pic below). I know there is already a walkthrough for puzzle 38, but the one for this version of the game is different from the old one.

image_30.png

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I'm at 95%, trying to unlock the last scene, but Madalyn says to collect all the treasures first. I have all karma sutra pages, only thing I haven't done is fully upgrade my house (missing 2 of the $1 mil upgrades) is that worth 5% completion? Seems like I'm missing something else.
I'm in the same place but bought every upgrade. I did not exhaustively watch all booty call scenes but doubt that could be what I am missing?

I did buy a chest key, but folk here indicate that every key can be found, so there must be one I missed, that might be so for you as well?

ETA: Yes, you need to successfully booty call every girl to achieve sufficient percent for Madelyn to give you the final bonus seen and 100%.

Not sure if finding the Christmas Tree in the jungle was also necessary...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes