snappycaster2

Feb 1, 2020
I'm in the same place but bought every upgrade. I did not exhaustively watch all booty call scenes but doubt that could be what I am missing?

I did buy a chest key, but folk here indicate that every key can be found, so there must be one I missed, that might be so for you as well?
I didn't watch all the booty calls either, but I doubt you would need that
I'm in the same place but bought every upgrade. I did not exhaustively watch all booty call scenes but doubt that could be what I am missing?

I did buy a chest key, but folk here indicate that every key can be found, so there must be one I missed, that might be so for you as well?
I did too, I'm also missing a philweed, but can't find another.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Please tell me how to create a fake talisman?
Eu... I don't even know if it's possible, to be honest.
You can find one in the cave behind Alia's house. It happens when you're with Clare and she's frozen by the water
It was where the MC is on this pic if i'm not mistaken

image_33.png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
what cheat? im only using incest pact
This is cheat issue.
Sorry if this is not your reason.
How much money you have? And whats your %?
make a pirate key, because there is only one broken key, but you need two. I don't know how to get a photo of Nadia from the pirate chest underwater. All broken keys are used to create whole keys.
Check WT, you probably miss one.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
FUCK SCENE 114, 20 FUCKING MINUTES PRESSING SKIP SO I CAN SAVE, I LITERALLY LEFT AN AUTO-CLICKER IN THE SKIP BUTTON PLACE TO ADVANCE. THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO SKIP THAT SHIT, AND AFTER THAT SHIT ENDED SOON AFTER THEY KEPT TALKING NON-STOP AND THEN A FUCKING CLIP STARTED THAT I COULDN'T SKIP, TAKING 30 FUCKING MINUTES TOTAL.

Now that I took this out. I believe it would be nice to be able to fast skip those scenes, for people like me that just want to advance to save before being able to quit the game, or at least be able to save mid scene to finish that later instead of having to skip non-stop for 10 minutes just to get where they were.

Other than that the game is the best 3D that I've played.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys,
bummer, 60% here and when i am supposed to start the photoshop the OP gets stuck, this is right after the girls tell me to follow them to start it photoshoot.
the game doesn't reach "Not responding" but no keys work (menu, movement, etc.) any idea what is causing this?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone. Here i have a problem after scene 111.
So i'm going at the lighthouse with the compass taken from the crypt, i open the four valves to stop the water in the basin and we arrive in front of the gate... I solve the problem. puzzle with the stones and i use this damn compass to open the gate. Diane and Clare are there, and as soon as the gate opens, the MC finds himself throwing with the limp cock, and the compass breaks. So the other girls join the small group and scene 111 follows. But when i want to return to the surface to pick up the pieces of the compass, there is the earthquake, and everyone is forced to dive into the water , to emerge at the fountain of youth.
Will i be able to go back to this room to pick up the broken key and open the chest later, or am i missing something?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys,
bummer, 60% here and when i am supposed to start the photoshop the OP gets stuck, this is right after the girls tell me to follow them to start it photoshoot.
the game doesn't reach "Not responding" but no keys work (menu, movement, etc.) any idea what is causing this?
I have the same problem sometime. Try to clean your pc. A good shoot with CCleaner to e.g
Also if you are on full screen, try to take it off

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hi everyone. Here i have a problem after scene 111.
So i'm going at the lighthouse with the compass taken from the crypt, i open the four valves to stop the water in the basin and we arrive in front of the gate... I solve the problem. puzzle with the stones and i use this damn compass to open the gate. Diane and Clare are there, and as soon as the gate opens, the MC finds himself throwing with the limp cock, and the compass breaks. So the other girls join the small group and scene 111 follows. But when i want to return to the surface to pick up the pieces of the compass, there is the earthquake, and everyone is forced to dive into the water , to emerge at the fountain of youth.
Will i be able to go back to this room to pick up the broken key and open the chest later, or am i missing something?
After you finish all that follows scene 111, you'll be able to go there again, you just need to close the 4 valves again.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
After you finish all that follows scene 111, you'll be able to go there again, you just need to close the 4 valves again.
Ok, good new and tanks a lot!
So the walkthrough contains errors, or is it me who made one by not following its content exactly?
in any case, you saved me an intensive sexual assault from my gf... I sometimes wonder, but i think this girl is crazy.:rolleyes:
However, we watched Scene 111 and... Holy moly fuking god! :love:It was super hot when Madalyn impales Nadia on the MC's cock. And then it's when my gf said " i want to do the same!" And for the least, she make me scaryed the shit of me :eek:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Slide 16 says you need the caulin coin located under the church to make the deadly whip, but to get that coin you must already have the whip since you won't be able to get there without it. Am I missing something?
Try to take a look at that

Edit: Although the post i was answering to has disappeared, (and that's three times in this topic in two days... start to angry me these newDick) I leave the link here. It might still be useful to someone. It's just the same file offered on the cover page, but in a downloadable pdf version

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes