GabWayne

Jul 12, 2021
Hey, do you guys know where to find Naomi padlock? The thing that says we need to find 4 pages for Naomi to get it

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ugh.. RPGM and it's antics. :FacePalm:

1- Try this , it might help improve playback performance -- bonus points if you're playing the game on an SSD (granted you have one ofc).
Hehe :) Not a big fan of RPGM myself too... As for the patch, already installed that one when replacing the movies... unless it's an updated version?

2- Make sure there isn't too many enhanced videos in your 'movies' folder - only load a couple of scenes at a time so that the media plugin doesn't shit the bed.
Ahhh... that might be it... this was my first playthrough so I had ALL of them in the 'movies' folder...
Will try tonight removing the ones I've likely already seen... luckily this will be not too difficult since I can check which ones by comparing with content of the version folders of the 'enhanced movies'

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I'm in the same place but bought every upgrade. I did not exhaustively watch all booty call scenes but doubt that could be what I am missing?

I did buy a chest key, but folk here indicate that every key can be found, so there must be one I missed, that might be so for you as well?
Replying to myself, you do indeed need to at least successfully call every girl to attain 100%.
Made it at last!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I download from anonfile but the download speed is very slow
How to fix this problem??
It's better to use Mixdrop or Gofile.
For using Mega, you should download and use Megabasterd a software that help you bypass the limit of 5 Gb, it's simple to use, but you need to do a little bit of practice with it.
As a last alternative there's should be available a torrent file, if you have a torrent like qbitorrent ( or similar software) you can try to use it to download. :)

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Has anyone experienced this?

The first pic is before I give Emily the ginseng and philweed.

The second pic is where the game hangs. It looks like right side Emily wants to stand where left side Emily is and the game wont progress until that happens.

I am at 16%.

I've seen other games like this that have a "clear stuck pixel" option.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

bilidin

Oct 9, 2020
When I go see Sofia after Diana set me a meeting and go into her mansion( where she's in a swimsuit by the pool) the screen goes black. Anyone knows how to fix it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
When I go see Sofia after Diana set me a meeting and go into her mansion( where she's in a swimsuit by the pool) the screen goes black. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Try swith to low resolution.
Update your codecs, try CCCP or K-Lite.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Let me know if something from this help.

sainT02

Jul 23, 2017
Hmm seems i'm stuck, i can't but the kayak license exam for some reason, emily just talks about needing help and placing some order
Same here, I still don't know why it happens, but maybe is because you already did the love potion part aswell. The maca plant that you needed is in the other side of the river, but if you used cheats to get it, probably you bugged the quest.

vespertine

May 18, 2021
Guys, I just downloaded the game (v1.0112) but can't reach the red ginseng. My character just complains that he can't climb. What am I missing?

EDIT: Nvm, I just used the cheat to give myself a red ginseng :KEK:

1643831072144.png

vespertine

May 18, 2021
Not really. I used the cheat to give myself all the money and items needed to reach thus far, but I've managed to break it quite a lot. I see two girls in Squallmart. Planning on restarting with a save game shared by others.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not really. I used the cheat to give myself all the money and items needed to reach thus far, but I've managed to break it quite a lot. I see two girls in Squallmart. Planning on restarting with a save game shared by others.
Than you probably fucked up your game. ToN is so sensitive to cheating. Best way for you is delete whole game with all saves and unpack/download it again.
Game give you money everytime when you need it for story progress

Reactions: vespertine

bilidin

Oct 9, 2020
Try swith to low resolution.
Update your codecs, try CCCP or K-Lite.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Let me know if something from this help.
Tried the low res and it didn't work.
Tried K-lite, now the game only shows the first screen of "you must be 18 years old" then goes fully black. Uninstalled K-lite and it persists. Had to unzip the game again and now it opens normally, but the problem with the scene still persists.
Only got one GPU.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Tried the low res and it didn't work.
Tried K-lite, now the game only shows the first screen of "you must be 18 years old" then goes fully black. Uninstalled K-lite and it persists. Had to unzip the game again and now it opens normally, but the problem with the scene still persists.
Only got one GPU.
Than try some another codecs pack.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes